Our Interview list

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a lot of good prospects out there, but I think it is going to depend on who the coach wants with him that will make the biggest difference.

Hird with guidance form Sheedy??
Buckley & Malthouse, frees up Collingwood for Choco???
Hardwick back with Sheeds??
Campbell & Walls!! lol

do guys believe that were going young next year. coz even though the papers say we are. but then again when has the herald, The age etc, said anything thats true these days. don't believe what you read. i'll believe it, when i see it

Stick with somone in house. Campbell or King will continue to teach Terrys quick moving attacking game plan which was meant to work after this years cleanout :cool:. They also know everything about every player, so we'll see the best 22 run out every week. Campbell also has that passion for the yellow and black which may make for some fire in the rooms and King has that aggressive risk factor which he displayed on the footy field. Buckley can stick to commentary :eek:

if we got King in, i would vomit.

would be the first to go if i was the new coach

Care to elaborate on that? Why is he our man? Why is he a better choice than anyone else?

The man's a born winner. Disregard the fact that he was so often surrounded by substandard AFL footballers who stifled his Premiership aspirations, sometimes on the big day itself. He would drive anyone under his charge to demand nothing less than ultimate success.

The man has immense presence. He is what you would call a franchise coach. If I was asked to nominate a bloke who is most likely to be the next Kevin Sheedy or Leigh Matthews and build a club in his own image and sustain it for an extended number of years, then I would name Nathan Buckley.

He is a meticulous planner and student of the game. The thoroughness of his analysis as a commentator is almost unprecedented.

His work ethic was unquestionable as a player, and there is no reason to believe that he would not apply that same level of application as a player manager.

He would garner respect from players, assistants, the board, supporters and sponsors.

If Buckley's so great why do Collingwood prefer Malthouse?

Because Malthouse has a contract.

Twelve months ago, one could've asked "If Obama's so great why do Americans prefer Bush?". Simple. Because they're currently stuck with him.

If everyone keeps throwing up the old theory of "Hardwick knows what it takes.Hardwick is around success" Then why doesn't say a Leigh Tudor get a mention.Hailed as a genius at Geelong,poached by the Saints and they are flying,coached his own teams,played in Grand Finals......
I don't really care but it just strikes me as odd that his name is nowhere,yet Hardwick is some messiah.

If everyone keeps throwing up the old theory of "Hardwick knows what it takes.Hardwick is around success" Then why doesn't say a Leigh Tudor get a mention.Hailed as a genius at Geelong,poached by the Saints and they are flying,coached his own teams,played in Grand Finals......
I don't really care but it just strikes me as odd that his name is nowhere,yet Hardwick is some messiah.

great point rod

these are the types we should be shortlisting

Remove this Banner Ad

Our Interview list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back