Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully the beer is flowing after the match. Do doubt it will be regardless of the result, but it will taste so much better if we can get over the line.

Yeah, good luck BK.

Hopefully you can notch up another win and the reserves can erase the memories from last year.

Let's just hope that our "friends" join in the spirit of the day.

Yeah, good luck BK.

Hopefully you can notch up another win and the reserves can erase the memories from last year.

Let's just hope that our "friends" join in the spirit of the day.
Thanks mate. Yeah it's about time our two's won one after being up there the last few years. They should have a very strong side on Sat and will be hard to beat.

Thanks mate. Yeah it's about time our two's won one after being up there the last few years. They should have a very strong side on Sat and will be hard to beat.

Reckon the 2's will get over the line mate. Don't rate the other mob too highly......I didn't rate Bright last year either..:D:D:D:D

Good luck to all sides involved on the weekend - the Seniors should be a cracking game - I believe that this could be Ace's last game - best of luck to him he has been an excellent servant to the Dogs....and I hope they can get up....would be an amazing couple of years for the Dogs if it comes off....

Good luck to all sides involved on the weekend - the Seniors should be a cracking game - I believe that this could be Ace's last game - best of luck to him he has been an excellent servant to the Dogs....and I hope they can get up....would be an amazing couple of years for the Dogs if it comes off....

Hear, hear! Good luck to Ace. Not only a wonderful servant to the TFNC but the O&KFNL as well.

Alright, reputations on the line:

Seniors - Tarrawingee by 23pts
(BOG - Steve Pickering)
Reserves - Tarrawingee by 36pts
(BOG - Luke Dinsdale)
Thirds - Milawa by 55pts
(BOG - Ben Clarke)

Won't comment on the netball as I don't know too much about it and the fact this site is called "BigFooty".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hear, hear! Good luck to Ace. Not only a wonderful servant to the TFNC but the O&KFNL as well.

Alright, reputations on the line:

Seniors - Tarrawingee by 23pts
(BOG - Steve Pickering)
Reserves - Tarrawingee by 36pts
(BOG - Luke Dinsdale)
Thirds - Milawa by 55pts
(BOG - Ben Clarke)

Won't comment on the netball as I don't know too much about it and the fact this site is called "BigFooty".

Snrs Tarra 8 pts BOG S Oliver
Res Tarra 67pts BOG N Griffin
3rds Milawa 49 pts BOG J Hourigan

Snrs Tarra 8 pts BOG S Oliver
Res Tarra 67pts BOG N Griffin
3rds Milawa 49 pts BOG J Hourigan

I agree with the seniors and reserves, but Whorouly will win the thirds tomorrow by 23 points. Corey Southern and Murray Bennett in the center will smash them. Milawa arent as good as you boys seem to think.

I agree with the seniors and reserves, but Whorouly will win the thirds tomorrow by 23 points. Corey Southern and Murray Bennett in the center will smash them. Milawa arent as good as you boys seem to think.
agree with you trotta, heard alot of rumours that milawa didnt qualify a few thirds players that they had during the year from maggies, and obviously showed 2 weeks ago, either way, i believe the 3rds and seniors will great contested matches, and the reserves will be a blow out, tarra have too much to prove and wont make the same mistake as last year

Heard there will be a Motorcade today at the GF featuring you know who....I for one will definitely be throwing my knickers at the the vehicle that GUNS is travelling in.....:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back