Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers mate. It's getting exciting and the weather forecast is perfect so it should be a good day for both players and spectators.

Good luck to all boys playing tomorrow, news to hand King Valley signed Dessy Smith to coach the next few years, so looks like they plan on being stable for for a while which is good, always plenty of players mentioned with king valley without them actually getting there will be interesting to see how des goes. :thumbsu:

Yeah good luck BK, my money's on your mob and who knows maybe you could win the Ian Pople medal.:D:D:p:p
Thanks slim. Gee, it'd be a huge honour to take home the Ian Pople medal. I think that's a little far out of my league though! If I get absolutely stuffed and need that extra bit of motivation, I'll have a look through the crowd and see if I can see the big fellas head bobbing up and down :p

Congrats to Tarra - well deserved win in a game closer then I thought it would be. Not too sure who got BOG - but thought either one of Rory O'Keefe or Finton Eames would have been worthy winners

BoG was Mick Everitt. Rory must have been a close second.

Well deserved win by the Tarra boys!

Popes left before they handed out the Ian Pople medal too. Bit of a shame.

BoG was Mick Everitt. Rory must have been a close second.

Well deserved win by the Tarra boys!

Popes left before they handed out the Ian Pople medal too. Bit of a shame.

Do we know if Popes chose the BOG or did Dennis and Bucks do it...... My vote went to the emerg umpire who kicked the water boys off the ground and then ran a drink put to his glow worm mate :D:D:D

CONGRATS BK..... SORRY ABOUT THE MEDAL CHOICE..... GUESS YOU'LL SETTLE FOR P/SHIP INSTEAD :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Do we know if Popes chose the BOG or did Dennis and Bucks do it...... My vote went to the emerg umpire who kicked the water boys off the ground and then ran a drink put to his glow worm mate :D:D:D

CONGRATS BK..... SORRY ABOUT THE MEDAL CHOICE..... GUESS YOU'LL SETTLE FOR P/SHIP INSTEAD :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Congartulations Tarrawingee good to see a club develop a group of players over a few years and achieve success, well deserved. Just wondering if you clear one thing up for me, is it true that the Milawa president presented the premiership cup as Milawa had it in the bag.

Congartulations Tarrawingee good to see a club develop a group of players over a few years and achieve success, well deserved. Just wondering if you clear one thing up for me, is it true that the Milawa president presented the premiership cup as Milawa had it in the bag.

Pls explain BS... Sounds a bit synical

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about the main man Pople.....How many votes..... Will there be a protest ?? Surely the stewards will be called in....

Unfortunately for the big man his past brilliance has begun to hinder his ability to poll votes... The people with the vote cards have come to expect something special from him every game!

Strong rumour around town today re a surprise applicant for the Greta netball coaching position....... Ripped off in the footy b&f so he's headed for the hard court as capt/coach and GS

Strong rumour around town today re a surprise applicant for the Greta netball coaching position....... Ripped off in the footy b&f so he's headed for the hard court as capt/coach and GS

Heard your gunna bang a skirt on and join him Slim so you can be together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back