Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Milaw b Tarra? Way the hell os going on out here? The league needs serious adjustments. 200 point beltings. Incredible, Tarra should’ve merged with Glenroan, the offer was there. The entire league needs a serious shake up, before it’s too late.

Milaw b Tarra? Way the hell os going on out here? The league needs serious adjustments. 200 point beltings. Incredible, Tarra should’ve merged with Glenroan, the offer was there. The entire league needs a serious shake up, before it’s too late.
Big Larry is seriously pissed and good on him ! Actually hope he keeps posting so many looking at this forum now just for the laughs! It’s bloody Gold!

I think it’s been made pretty clear that this isn’t the league to come and stuff around in or you’ll get eaten alive. All clubs ask for is commitment, happy for players to come and go, but give you all while you’re here. Show some respect.

Why weren't these convos had in June, rovers need another fwd option
The honeymoon period should’ve ended after the pre-season matches, unfortunately his season highlight was a goal assist against Wangaratta, you live and learn. Agreed, Marklew needs a big body close by and Muzza needs to play on-ball for the entire game, Nolan can more than cover on the last line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Managed to get down to watch Lavi v the dogs on the weekend for my first OandM game in years. Angus Baker is a real player, surprised he isn't still playing at a higher level after training with the Bombers recently is there any indication of whether he is staying at the dogs next year?

The honeymoon period should’ve ended after the pre-season matches, unfortunately his season highlight was a goal assist against Wangaratta, you live and learn. Agreed, Marklew needs a big body close by and Muzza needs to play on-ball for the entire game, Nolan can more than cover on the last line.

I think Rovers need a key back. Especially now with Boyd going forward. Bit late now I suppose. Could have used those 6 points on dud train elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lavi HUGE win on the weekend, geez the 5th spot is there for the taking…
Wodonga, Lavi, even North?

Lavi & North in 2 weeks time is the biggest game of the year so far, (of north beats raiders this week that is)
Dogs in the box seat for 5th still. I went and watched the game and they were stiff that their coach was sent off late. Lavington took quite a few important marks late in Wodonga’s forward line which was helped by Dogs being a man down in there. North Albury have a great draw in the run home. They should beat Raiders then 50/50 games against Lavi and Myrtleford with Rovers last game of the year.
Pretty exciting for the comp to see Dogs and North contending as they haven’t played finals for a while.

The Glenrowan offer was a joke. An existing club joining forces with a non-existent club is not a merger, just an unnecessary name change.

Drain the last of that silver pillow of Milawa red, Geoffrey, then blow it up and go nigh-nighs, champ.
Tarra is now the 4th team he’s mentioned Glenrowan attempted to merge with across the forums. Holes everywhere.

I think Rovers need a key back. Especially now with Boyd going forward. Bit late now I suppose. Could have used those 6 points on dud train elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
its not as easy as said finding good big men, they do have cooper and hebron but they'll have more time in vfl I imagine going forward, they did have to sack their best recruit before round 1 also in hughes understandably

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back