Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Who wins out of Albury V Wangaratta? Can Raiders upset NA? Very very interesting games, a lot of water to flow under the bridge before the business end.
Nth have been going too well to drop this one. I can’t remember a season for years where the top 3 are so even. It’s only a guess picking a winner between Yarra, Wang and Albury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know him from a bar of soap, he might be a nice bloke but given the industry he works in I just see him as an actor playing a role.

He runs out for the Rovers and it seems to be that it's all about him, it's all about gaining attention and followers. I've seen a couple of his videos and one about 'you have to be tough to play country footy' is a fair enough comment but when you have someone videoing your every move then the opposition are going to be extra careful then aren't they? Chesting opponents with the safety of your video man isn't really tough, what can they do?... nor is yelling at supporters of the opposition in his 'shut up' video.

I want to watch the footy, nothing more, nothing less!

Good luck to him and his business but he gets distracted easily and for long periods, and when he's out there playing he needs to show some respect for his team mates and concentrate on his footy.

He can certainly play...

I don't know him from a bar of soap, he might be a nice bloke but given the industry he works in I just see him as an actor playing a role.

He runs out for the Rovers and it seems to be that it's all about him, it's all about gaining attention and followers. I've seen a couple of his videos and one about 'you have to be tough to play country footy' is a fair enough comment but when you have someone videoing your every move then the opposition are going to be extra careful then aren't they? Chesting opponents with the safety of your video man isn't really tough, what can they do?... nor is yelling at supporters of the opposition in his 'shut up' video.

I want to watch the footy, nothing more, nothing less!

Good luck to him and his business but he gets distracted easily and for long periods, and when he's out there playing he needs to show some respect for his team mates and concentrate on his footy.

He can certainly play...

He can mate but there are levels. He’s not at this level…….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He can mate but there are levels. He’s not at this level…….

At Raiders while he was “engaging” with their supporters in Rovers fwd pocket, Raiders got the pill and switched. He half assed it into the centre and stopped when he should have been running flat out diagonally to their opposite forward pocket… you could see it coming.

He could have stopped a goal but was more interested in hamming it up for the crowd.

Filo also gave their supporters a bit of feedback but didn’t switch off, instead he lifted (if that’s possible coz he was on!) got two clearances within a minute after running his guts out, then another one in the next play then a perfect left foot pass…

At Raiders while he was “engaging” with their supporters in Rovers fwd pocket, Raiders got the pill and switched. He half assed it into the centre and stopped when he should have been running flat out diagonally to their opposite forward pocket… you could see it coming.

He could have stopped a goal but was more interested in hamming it up for the crowd.

Filo also gave their supporters a bit of feedback but didn’t switch off, instead he lifted (if that’s possible coz he was on!) got two clearances within a minute after running his guts out, then another one in the next play then a perfect left foot pass…
Seperating the men from the #boys

I think you guys are seriously underestimating his recovery processes. The lad is elite!

When he posted that it was a syndesmosis and ATFL tear my mate predicted he'll recover twice as quick as expected and start shilling his snake oil on how to recover from injuries quicker. Seems more likely he'll not mention anything about it now & won't come back this year rather than selling his miraculous recovery story though. Wonder if the physio that Prime posts on his instagram is happy with him posting a fake diagnosis hmm

When he posted that it was a syndesmosis and ATFL tear my mate predicted he'll recover twice as quick as expected and start shilling his snake oil on how to recover from injuries quicker. Seems more likely he'll not mention anything about it now & won't come back this year rather than selling his miraculous recovery story though. Wonder if the physio that Prime posts on his instagram is happy with him posting a fake diagnosis hmm
What are Prime's professional qualifications? He shows Patrick Cripps on his website doesn't he?

AFL have physios and doctors, both qualified, but what about a fitness trainer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back