Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

North throwing the kitchen sink at dom brew about a return next year and why not given their rise up ladder. Got to give credit to north admin. The joint was on its knees after aker experiment predictably turned to poo. They dug in and got some big wins on & off field.
Broomehead appears to have total player buy in. It only takes one person to fracture the culture and disrupt the team bond so good for them. He deserves to be named coach of the year.

This is getting silly now, I don’t usually respond to the non football garbage but I feel compelled, I’ve got one account and that’s it, I’m here for football speak. Stop the rot who ever it is setting me up.
Now that's funny, you've been TennisFan76 then Makita Rabbit, threatening to punch on with anyone and everyone, you had three bodyguards to 'hold you back' on several occasions where the footy public might have gotten out of line, one of your characters which might even be your current one had a distinct liking for a Milawa Red or 10, you've threatened the Albury staff when they refused to let you in the clubrooms, you've done reconnaissance missions for the Rovers, you're in the inner sanctum there, you've penned letters at a faster rate than the mills can chop trees down, you've loved Prime and mentored him and now you're off him, you were in the middle of the Wayne Carey affair at North Melbourne...

Please don't go bland on us Geoff

Last edited:
Now that's funny, you've been TennisFan76 then Mikita Rabbit, threatening to punch on with anyone and everyone, you had three bodyguards to 'hold you back' on several occasions where the footy public might have gotten out of line, one of your characters which might even be your current one had a distinct liking for a Milawa Red or 10, you've threatened the Albury staff when they refused to let you in the clubrooms, you've done reconnaissance missions for the Rovers, you're in the inner sanctum there, you've penned letters at a faster rate than the mills can chop trees down, you've loved Prime and mentored him and now you're off him, you were in the middle of the Wayne Carey affair at North Melbourne...

He’s not Makita Rabbit, can guarantee that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He’s not Makita Rabbit, can guarantee that.

Okay...

Do you give Rovers a chance in the finals?

I certainly do but they need their best on the park, no injuries.

It's been a great year for footy especially North Albury as I've always enjoyed going there, their club is very welcoming, good on them.

Wang was robbed by taking their premiership off them, ridiculous as all clubs have been guilty for decades especially Albury and Yarra and O&M just happened to miss it did they?

Yarra are going well and if Cam Wison is any guide as he's getting better as the season rolls on then they should play off.

Albury is still my favourite, their big blokes are too good.

Okay...

Do you give Rovers a chance in the finals?

I certainly do but they need their best on the park, no injuries.

It's been a great year for footy especially North Albury as I've always enjoyed going there, their club is very welcoming, good on them.

Wang was robbed by taking their premiership off them, ridiculous as all clubs have been guilty for decades especially Albury and Yarra and O&M just happened to miss it did they?

Yarra are going well and if Cam Wison is any guide as he's getting better as the season rolls on then they should play off.

Albury is still my favourite, their big blokes are too good.

I don’t give Rovers a chance, no. Their injuries are mounting up too now.
Think it’s Yarra, then out of Wang and Albury who gets the chance to beat them on Grand Final day. Wish Wang got Melville back and didn’t lose Clarke and Kelly for the year, but, that’s football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that's funny, you've been TennisFan76 then Makita Rabbit, threatening to punch on with anyone and everyone, you had three bodyguards to 'hold you back' on several occasions where the footy public might have gotten out of line, one of your characters which might even be your current one had a distinct liking for a Milawa Red or 10, you've threatened the Albury staff when they refused to let you in the clubrooms, you've done reconnaissance missions for the Rovers, you're in the inner sanctum there, you've penned letters at a faster rate than the mills can chop trees down, you've loved Prime and mentored him and now you're off him, you were in the middle of the Wayne Carey affair at North Melbourne...

I’d be happy to have a discussion in the parking lot. As for Carey and Steveo, never met them, funnily enough I’ve had a few quite ones with Dick down at the old dog track, chatting business, rough around the edges but a great bloke.

I’d be happy to have a discussion in the parking lot. As for Carey and Steveo, never met them, funnily enough I’ve had a few quite ones with Dick down at the old dog track, chatting business, rough around the edges but a great bloke.
Here you go

1692102756022.png
Here ya go…

1692102891047.png

Are you able to quote where I said I personally met Anthony and Wayne? I had a little bit to do with the Roos in the 80s, when our big guy was down there. I knew this was brewing long before it hit the media. I’ve tangled with the likes of Ricky Nixon and Robert Scott, just to name a few.

Peta, if you have the capacity to look outside the cube, would it be fair to say Moore plays better as the only big guy in the fifty?

Are you able to quote where I said I personally met Anthony and Wayne? I had a little bit to do with the Roos in the 80s, when our big guy was down there. I knew this was brewing long before it hit the media. I’ve tangled with the likes of Ricky Nixon and Robert Scott, just to name a few.
I didn’t mention Anthony.

You’ve gone from being ‘in the thick of it’ (your words) to having a little bit to do with the Roos in the 80’s… Wasn’t the Carey incident in 2002?

Your next nickname should be ShowBag76

Peta, if you have the capacity to look outside the cube, would it be fair to say Moore plays better as the only big guy in the fifty?

I don’t think Wang could’ve been more dominant against grown men with a three pronged forward line of Moore, Reid and Newton. So to answer your question, no, Wang aren’t a better team with just Moore as Full forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back