Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Larry I wonder at times if you are sampling what Dick Carey was importing in those cricket pitch rollers! But to answer your question Moore does play better when alone in the forward line, but Wang as a team function best with Pecker and Reid in the team.

Also can confirm neither Laz nor Pete are the Battery powered Rabbit, had the pleasure of bumping into the man himself while perusing the produce section at Woolies during the week.

I didn’t mention Anthony.

You’ve gone from being ‘in the thick of it’ (your words) to having a little bit to do with the Roos in the 80’s… Wasn’t the Carey incident in 2002?

Your next nickname should be ShowBag76
Everyone knows when the Carey incident was, and Scotty was gone before then, what’s your point?

You’ve gotta respect Almond and the blokes taking on the tough coaching jobs. Just skimming over the article, it’s tough when there’s no funds, but when he says they’ll look for guys from the bush, you need a scout with a keen eye. There were question marks wether Mackie could step up to the higher level as a youngster, finished up with one of the most enviable resumes around. I’d be sniffing around the Beechworth/Yackandandah area, Leitch could be enticed for round two in the big time.

Am I seeing that Geoff could be lured to birallee Park as it looks from.the outside Geoff and muzza aren't seeing eye to eye, with muzza going over Geoff and playing primetrain.

You heard it first, the best right man in the business, with the famous no bullshit stare will be raiders new director of coaching

You’ve gotta respect Almond and the blokes taking on the tough coaching jobs. Just skimming over the article, it’s tough when there’s no funds, but when he says they’ll look for guys from the bush, you need a scout with a keen eye. There were question marks wether Mackie could step up to the higher level as a youngster, finished up with one of the most enviable resumes around. I’d be sniffing around the Beechworth/Yackandandah area, Leitch could be enticed for round two in the big time.

Great club Beechworth. Travelled up there in 2003 to play under Breeny. Very impressed with the O&K comp back then. Took me by surprise

Am I seeing that Geoff could be lured to birallee Park as it looks from.the outside Geoff and muzza aren't seeing eye to eye, with muzza going over Geoff and playing primetrain.

You heard it first, the best right man in the business, with the famous no bullshit stare will be raiders new director of coaching
They’ll be favourites for the flag next year

Great club Beechworth. Travelled up there in 2003 to play under Breeny. Very impressed with the O&K comp back then. Took me by surprise
The O&K was one of the best competitions in Victoria once upon a time, very sad to see the state it is in now. There’s so much potential, still. Just need the right heads in charge and some state funding.

At least he isn’t a woke dickhead like yourself, floating ideas about mental health staff and YouTube stars teaming up in the midst of a do or die season. Get a grip, as they say, go woke and go broke. Why not focus on getting results. On a lighter note - speaking of North Melbourne, I’d like to see Muzza’s paddock, Fud one out, put the ball out in front and he’ll win the foot race.

At least he isn’t a woke dickhead like yourself, floating ideas about mental health staff and YouTube stars teaming up in the midst of a do or die season. Get a grip, as they say, go woke and go broke. Why not focus on getting results. On a lighter note - speaking of North Melbourne, I’d like to see Muzza’s paddock, Fud one out, put the ball out in front and he’ll win the foot race.
Like it or not Lez, mental health issues are here to stay and the younger generation need all the help they can get… and social media is a driving force of mental health issues

"At least he isn’t a woke dickhead like yourself"

I see you're still writing for Hallmark Cards...

Last edited:
Geoff is welcome with open arms to bunton park. I’m picturing a mid 50s rain man type, with intimate knowledge of the competition. And game plans to take broomhead to a flag . He will have some muscle tagging along free of charge. Maybe he could bring prime train to the green and yellow ?

The O&K was one of the best competitions in Victoria once upon a time, very sad to see the state it is in now. There’s so much potential, still. Just need the right heads in charge and some state funding.
No it wasn't

It was never top 10 in Victoria

#stopdreaming

#shirazormerlot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have laz/Geoff and this bloke ever been seen together?!?

e6d2454312aac5c20a9919a6e326340f.jpg

Perhaps the 76 refers to age…or IQ…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I smell a ban coming on in the wake of such a poor comment

Geoff is welcome with open arms to bunton park. I’m picturing a mid 50s rain man type, with intimate knowledge of the competition. And game plans to take broomhead to a flag . He will have some muscle tagging along free of charge. Maybe he could bring prime train to the green and yellow ?
Please take both

Is this Boomer bingo or a local footy thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back