Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

He would have booked the holiday well before the season, the club would have known and they were dumb enough to sign him.
The club aren’t to blame for this, they did their homework, you expect them to have a bloody crystal ball? He spruiks his recovery program then sits on a plane for 20 hrs hitting the piss, how’s that look for the aspiring athlete?
Hey is every game live on YouTube and is there live commentary on each game?
Cheers
It’ll be Rovers v Myrt and Wod v Lavi this week. Commentated very well.

The club aren’t to blame for this, they did their homework, you expect them to have a bloody crystal ball? He spruiks his recovery program then sits on a plane for 20 hrs hitting the piss, how’s that look for the aspiring athlete?

Disgruntled fat controller

Attachments

• IMG_7248.jpeg
    IMG_7248.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 29

Some young guys can’t handle a stern talking to, let’s just leave it at that.
Out of curiosity

Is that similar to yourself?

You've constantly made various claims that have sadly (constantly) fallen short

Yet when raised specifically to you - you've chosen to ignore them??

I'll throw it out that you're a keyboard warrior who's as weak as p1ss.

More than happy for you to DM me and arrange to catch up to discuss footy and its direction, he'll I'll even come to a Wang game and have the discussion 😁

But tbh - I highly highly doubt you're even located in the O&M region

Love you deluded input tho

Bloodbath doco gets a run tonight, im expecting a good watch. To young to have seen it with my own eye but by god the highlights are next level

How can I get to see it from interstate? YouTube or somewhere on demand?
My Year 10 school teacher was one of the field umpires and I reckon it would be a good watch.

Remembering also that Prime is contracted by AFLVic that’s why he originally left Queensland and I’m pretty sure for 2 years.Not sure if that means he’s stays at Rovers or just has to play in Victoria somewhere.Since his injury and the start of the rehabilitation process he has actually gained over 10k in followers so probably best to stay in Europe!
And yes the live streaming and commentary of o and m games is first class!

Why would afl vic contract him? They would send him to a struggling club wouldn't they to boost player numbers and the clubs profile, not send him to a league where hes out of he's depth. Or they'd have him do games like the afl varlton draught with ex afl players playing cameos for the first half of the year and get votes on who he should play for after June 30

Why would afl vic contract him? They would send him to a struggling club wouldn't they to boost player numbers and the clubs profile, not send him to a league where hes out of he's depth. Or they'd have him do games like the afl varlton draught with ex afl players playing cameos for the first half of the year and get votes on who he should play for after June 30

Why are we still talking about a guy who has averaged 12 touches he’s a game.
Blokes a reserves O&M footballer.

Would prefer to talk about where Lavi are at as a club, think the heat has dodged them abit this season, recruited well but under performed.

Norths rise is the story of the season for mine, from getting 150+point drubbing last year to beating rovers, Wodonga.

Bulldogs 5wins on the trot that’s a great achievement To start the year, very keen to see how it finishes for them.

Would prefer to talk about where Lavi are at as a club, think the heat has dodged them abit this season, recruited well but under performed.

Norths rise is the story of the season for mine, from getting 150+point drubbing last year to beating rovers, Wodonga.

Bulldogs 5wins on the trot that’s a great achievement To start the year, very keen to see how it finishes for them.

Lavi’s challenge now is to keep their list together and add a couple more pieces. Should’ve beaten Rovers twice despite poor kicking. Which, is poor football.
Add a little too end talent and they will be able to push every side

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m not sure myself why but that’s what is happening!Thats the reason he left Noosa.
More than happy not to talk about it again other than hearing Big Larry’s ongoing views😂

Good post. North and Wodonga have both come on in leaps and bounds after a few tough years. Dogs most likely stay 5th and North can recruit on the back of an improved season.
Lavi could easily be 5th now but they’ve blown a few leads and also kicked really badly a few times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lavi’s challenge now is to keep their list together and add a couple more pieces. Should’ve beaten Rovers twice despite poor kicking. Which, is poor football.
Add a little too end talent and they will be able to push every side

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Not too sure about Lavi’s runner coming out and yelling at a back not to kick across goal! The player was humiliated and I don’t think that it’s necessary. The runner was yelling loudly!! It was a perfect pass by the Lavi bloke which ended up in Rovers hands and a goal, but I’m dead set against these young blokes being demeaned in public.

Would that be the coach’s method? If so then there’s an issue there.
Humiliated? Demeaned? Why not just listen to the runner? Ofcourse it’s coming from the coach and absolutely no issue whatsoever!Surely it hasn’t come to this🤷

So now there’s a problem with a runner giving players feedback? Or yelling “really loud” on a football field. Bloody soft as butter. I lost count of how many times I was abused as a runner, it was also my role to relay some heavy orders from the coach. I tore shreds of a Milawa player one day, I heard some unsavoury words directed towards one of our men, all hell broke loose, that’s footy.

So now there’s a problem with a runner giving players feedback? Or yelling “really loud” on a football field. Bloody soft as butter. I lost count of how many times I was abused as a runner, it was also my role to relay some heavy orders from the coach. I tore shreds of a Milawa player one day, I heard some unsavoury words directed towards one of our men, all hell broke loose, that’s footy.
… there’s no need for abuse on the field from one of your own, a bit of frustration from a team mate can be tolerated but not from a runner who’s got the message to tear strips off a player in front of everyone within ear shot, which was half the ground.

Good clubs don’t do that.

If it’s coming from the coaching staff then they’re creating a pretty poor culture and no wonder Lavi lose the close ones, they’re scared of their own shadow!

I wonder what training is like?

It’s just my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back