Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m disappointed with Prime Train, if you can jet off around the world you can bloody run the water on a Saturday. How’s the recovery going? Piss weak.
Been following this forum for a while now and this is an ordinary post to pot a guy on this forum.
1- Players going on a holiday during the season is happening in a lot of leagues at present, especially during school holiday period.
2- Ultimately they are all normal people and since Covid players are thinking different.
3- If prime wanted to go during bye rounds then that’s his choice and I’m sure to extend the holiday he would have sought the club’s permission including the coach and senior leaders.
4- Run water. FFS his injured and you have others to do that role

Haven’t seen him play but if his getting a senior game in O&M he must be reasonable. He hasn’t king hit anyone or got in trouble with the law. His just living his life and I say “good on him”. I know a lot of kids who follow him and want to go and watch him so he must be doing something right in his life.

Are you actually from Rovers as I can’t believe if you are that you’re potting your own.

Cheers,
Turbo

Been following this forum for a while now and this is an ordinary post to pot a guy on this forum.
1- Players going on a holiday during the season is happening in a lot of leagues at present, especially during school holiday period.
2- Ultimately they are all normal people and since Covid players are thinking different.
3- If prime wanted to go during bye rounds then that’s his choice and I’m sure to extend the holiday he would have sought the club’s permission including the coach and senior leaders.

Haven’t seen him play but if his getting a senior game in O&M he must be reasonable. He hasn’t king hit anyone or got in trouble with the law. His just living his life and I say “good on him”. I know a lot of kids who follow him and want to go and watch him so he must be doing something right in his life.

Are you actually from Rovers as I can’t believe if you are that you’re potting your own.

Cheers,
Turbo
He pots everyone and every club!

Sure there's rivalry between clubs but I wonder what 'old school' would think if he saw a couple of Rovers players chatting amicably to their opponent during the game? That's who they are... When the pill comes near them it's game on! In general all the O&M players are great, they're all up for a chat, friend or foe.

Geez it's not life or death!

Cheers,
Turbo

Stone off to Europe too, only missing one game though working with the byes.
Young men need to enjoy themselves, I don’t think you can begrudge an overseas holiday after the last three years we’ve all been through

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cheers,
Turbo
Well said, TM.
I understand people wishing that footy were put first but for a lot of people, priorities have shifted over the past few years & all clubs need to move with the times.
Who knows, a few of these mid-season jaunts may ensure compliance with the salary cap for some clubs..

Cheers,
Turbo
Ever heard of booking flights in October? If you don’t want to take your football serious don’t bloody sign up to a premier league and highly professional club. And if you followed the league you’d realise he battled get a kick most weeks. No chance he’s getting back in to the team. Maybe he should go out to Milawa, the O&K cater for his commitment levels.

Players need a break? Playing football on the weekend is a bloody break from your life, and a privilege. I’m fed up with how soft the worlds becoming, unbelievable.

Ever heard of booking flights in October? If you don’t want to take your football serious don’t bloody sign up to a premier league and highly professional club. And if you followed the league you’d realise he battled get a kick most weeks. No chance he’s getting back in to the team. Maybe he should go out to Milawa, the O&K cater for his commitment levels.
Oh how the tides have turned since round 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cricket now is just like footy... not as good as the 90s and 2000s
Couldn’t agree more, I cut my teeth out at the old Cornish town cricket club, willow in hand I opened, averaged 58. We were on the piss on the boundary, miss the good old days. Footy and cricket was our outlet, no need to head to Venice for a tan, we’d get burnt down at the old Rutherglen nets. Split many a seem down there.

Couldn’t agree more, I cut my teeth out at the old Cornish town cricket club, willow in hand I opened, averaged 58. We were on the piss on the boundary, miss the good old days. Footy and cricket was our outlet, no need to head to Venice for a tan, we’d get burnt down at the old Rutherglen nets. Split many a seem down there.

I don’t care what anyone says about you 76. You are by far the best dribbler on this page, please, never stop!

So let's break this down

- only allowed to holiday in overseas autumn/winter colder months, okay - seems fair for a young bloke in his "prime" years

- Premier league commitment required- I understand you're out of touch with the rest of the world, but quick update- every premier league has players going overseas

- battled to get a kick yet still selected in the 1s every week - so which is it, coaching and selection committee have no idea or the club has zero depth and as a result are just making up the 4th - 7th ladder position

- the O&K - perhaps those who approved his recruitment to the O&M need a stern eye glance and maybe someone needs to pen a letter.

Sent from 27 degrees in Seminyak Bali 😉

20230710_135836.jpg

Last edited:
So let's break this down

- only allowed to holiday in overseas autumn/winter colder months, okay - seems fair for a young bloke in his "prime" years

- Premier league commitment required- I understand you're out of touch with the rest of the world, but quick update- every premier league has players going overseas

- battled to get a kick yet still selected in the 1s every week - so which is it, coaching and selection committee have no idea or the club has zero depth and as a result are just making up the 4th - 7th ladder position

- the O&K - perhaps those who approved his recruitment to the O&M need a stern eye glance and maybe someone needs to pen a letter.

Sent from 27 degrees in Seminyak Bali

View attachment 1734412

Gotta get away for a spell in winter, I just got back!
14616ddb17347b43a7083b5374219a3b.jpg

Stop bagging the bloke will ya. His been in the senior side since he came over. Not all 22 every Saturday are stars buddy. In Prime train we trust! 👊👊

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back