Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Turbo.
Put down the Prime Drink.

He wouldn’t have got a game in 3 or 4 other teams in the comp.
But we're not talking about 3 or 4 other teams.
Only the team that signed him as far as I'm aware

But we're not talking about 3 or 4 other teams.
Only the team that signed him as far as I'm aware
If we’re being honest, he wasn’t in the Rovers best side, it was a marketing ploy, with the hope he’d pull his weight. He would’ve cracked the shits if he was dropped. It’s probably my only knock on Muzza, not picking the absolute best players available.

Prime was OK, he's an 7-15 touches a game player, good workrate, is the only thing that keeps he's place and he's a good kick on goal.

Wouldn't matter if he was in wangaratta, Lake Como, Bali or Melbourne, an 8 to 10 week lay-off, he's not getting back into any oandm senior line-up this year, without a minimum 3-4 games early with form to get back in, just let the guy enjoy he's holiday, and hop3fully he sends Geoff a postcard

Prime was OK, he's an 7-15 touches a game player, good workrate, is the only thing that keeps he's place and he's a good kick on goal.

Wouldn't matter if he was in wangaratta, Lake Como, Bali or Melbourne, an 8 to 10 week lay-off, he's not getting back into any oandm senior line-up this year, without a minimum 3-4 games early with form to get back in, just let the guy enjoy he's holiday, and hop3fully he sends Geoff a postcard
He did the same thing up here in the QAFL ,,, can play but the social media stuff is a huge distraction and he is in no way a full on team member ,,, its about him , Thats the way it is , Aclub would be mad to recruit him imo

If we’re being honest, he wasn’t in the Rovers best side, it was a marketing ploy, with the hope he’d pull his weight. He would’ve cracked the shits if he was dropped. It’s probably my only knock on Muzza, not picking the absolute best players available.
Have you advised "Muzza" of this?

Seriously nearly pi55ed myself laughing at your response

Have you advised "Muzza" of this?

Seriously nearly pi55ed myself laughing at your response
He knows within himself. I’m actually gutted the way it turned out, I backed him to the hilt, took him under my wing to a certain degree. When it’s all said and done the experiment was probably a failure, but the club deserves respect for their courage to go all in.

He knows within himself. I’m actually gutted the way it turned out, I backed him to the hilt, took him under my wing to a certain degree. When it’s all said and done the experiment was probably a failure, but the club deserves respect for their courage to go all in.
Clearly he doesnt/didn't know

So in effect your eluding to the fact he and the selection committee have made 10 weeks of poor decisions

Interesting thoughts

So let's break this down

- only allowed to holiday in overseas autumn/winter colder months, okay - seems fair for a young bloke in his "prime" years

- Premier league commitment required- I understand you're out of touch with the rest of the world, but quick update- every premier league has players going overseas

- battled to get a kick yet still selected in the 1s every week - so which is it, coaching and selection committee have no idea or the club has zero depth and as a result are just making up the 4th - 7th ladder position

- the O&K - perhaps those who approved his recruitment to the O&M need a stern eye glance and maybe someone needs to pen a letter.

Sent from 27 degrees in Seminyak Bali 😉

View attachment 1734412
Mark his words, heads will roll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's common knowledge that the injury is being hyped up because rehabilitation content keeps the masses entertained better then highlight packages of the same four hand passes from multiple angles. The holiday was booked in I believe, but now extended because of said over exaggerated injury. Dare say the injury will mysteriously flare up again if he is to be named in the early game!

Maybe in his absence we can go back to concentrating on the actual footy!

... but the Derailed Train will more than likely be back on the tracks and ready to go for Round 1 of the NTFL competition.
Back a few months ago he looked me in the eye and said he’d be back next year, I broke the news on here saying he wasn’t going anywhere, makes me look like a bit of dill.

Back a few months ago he looked me in the eye and said he’d be back next year, I broke the news on here saying he wasn’t going anywhere, makes me look like a bit of dill.
If the cap fits is the old saying , maybe next name will be Dill76

The magnitude of bullocks being shared on here is off the Richter scale, you guys think Prime joined the O&M to get more followers and likes on a social platform ? If the points system didn’t exist the microscope wouldn’t be in focus. Let me lay down some facts, he’s top 20 in the league goal kicking and second for the Rovers, match payments are not a problem as he’s already paid for himself. I for one have stepped in when I’ve heard abuse from the sidelines and let me tell you, I’m not afraid to throw down if have to, lucky for a few level headed acquittances surrounding me or things could’ve gotten ugly for a few imbeciles from up North. Rovers by 5 goals tomorrow. Steven Leigh will be out coached, won’t know which way to slide those magnets come quarter time.
A month ago you were that far up his a*ss doing lines of his protein powder.
You move with the breeze & the above post needs another run, because it is hilarious.

Whale oil beef hooked. Say it fast in an irish accent.
Never thought id see the day you called yourself a DILL

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back