Pakistan vs Australia (in the UAE)

Remove this Banner Ad

ca4a88ee2cae563d374d3b68d1d3225eff40512bd1a15fb59ca1ab93bdcb19b8.jpg

Gee, it really isn't our series, I can't think of anything that's gone our way...

I know I know, the fielding, batting and bowling has been abysmal, but bloody hell, every single 50/50 decision has gone their way!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't totally blame Maxwell.

It's not his fault he is in the test side when he shouldn't be within a bull's roar of it - that honour belongs to the morons who have selected him to be there.

Gee, it really isn't our series, I can't think of anything that's gone our way...

I know I know, the fielding, batting and bowling has been abysmal, but bloody hell, every single 50/50 decision has gone their way!

Ashes 2005, the catching by both sides was unbelievably bad. Vaughny got a ton by three sitters dropped. Hayden couldn't catch a ****ing cold.

Oh yeah that was 50/50 to hit the absolute middle of middle stump. Unlucky Maxy.
I'm not talking about that smartarse. It was given not out originally, but clearly it was hitting on review. It just seems every Pakistan review turns to gold, and all our reviews are umpires call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pakistan vs Australia (in the UAE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back