Pavement support Fremantle Dockers!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Side Bet

Senior List
Sep 12, 2008
Carlton
AFL Club
Fremantle

OMG, my favourite, band beer, brewery and football team ;)

http://www.theage.com.au/news/entertainment/music/2009/12/01/1259429366097.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap2
"Kannberg has even penned two songs about Western Australia's capital city: the Pavement b-side I Love Perth and Subiaco Shuffle from the Spiral Stairs album.
"It's been a while and we love it out there," he said.
"I can break out my Dockers (Football Club) jersey.
"Everybody has had a good time in Perth in the past and I'll be down at Little Creatures (microbrewery) in Freo (Fremantle)."

G'day guys. Long time reader - first time poster.

I've been in post/pre-season depression but this article cheered me up. One of my favourite bands supports my favourite team!

Now I can look forward to the season and the gig.

Stronzo, my money's on something sinister... you never know what angle Woolies have with anything nowadays... is Wesfarmers a sponsor of the club now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe, but I was thinking they're trying to present the pub in a less parochial manner so weagle supporters feel more comfortable there.

Maybe its just coz its the off-season but then again.... They wouldnt want to alienate potential customers that are eagles fans. You know how touchy and emotionally fragile they are.

A firm i worked for several years ago banned any football teams merchandise in any of their company vehicles,offices, showroom or on ones self for that very reason. To think business decisions can be swayed by that is pathetic to say the least.

Fantastic band – I Love Perth is a serious tune too.

Heaps better than those frauds and pretenders Lame Impala – blokes grew up in Perth and can't even handball!

Remove this Banner Ad

Pavement support Fremantle Dockers!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back