Pay Attention! Dream Team & Supercoach Questions Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Any word on how Brennan, Adcock and Rich have been training. Have you had any intra club games? Who have been the standouts?

Stand outs for me on limited observation of our senior players were Riska and Brennan.

Both look very fit, good uninterrupted preseasons and both have good wraps from Voss.

Rich looks ready to slot in, would not be suprised to see him lining up in round 1

Hows Leuenberger and Rich been going. Do you think they will be in your best 22 this season from Round 1?
Leuenberger is clearly our second ruckman. If he is fit, he will almost certainly play round 1.

Rich will need to have a good NAB Cup to play round 1. There are probably about 10 mids/flankers vying for 5 or 6 spots so he's in that mix. We hope he will have an early impact on senior footy.

Leuenberger is clearly our second ruckman. If he is fit, he will almost certainly play round 1.

Rich will need to have a good NAB Cup to play round 1. There are probably about 10 mids/flankers vying for 5 or 6 spots so he's in that mix. We hope he will have an early impact on senior footy.

There have been plenty of external comments that Rich will play round 1, but the club has been keeping their cards close to its chest.

I apprecriate the prompt response. Will you guys be including these two in your dreamteams?

Adcock. Reckon voss will put him back across half back? Well he get more gametime? and hows his pre season going. Thanks. :)

Position

Gametime - he got 75% game time last year. This year who knows...:confused:

Preseason

"I have done everything that's been asked in the pre-season. In saying that, I needed to – it was a bit of wake-up after last season".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

charman is looking very tempting at $278,300, how's his pre season going?
he's up against H McIntosh, S King, Robby Campbell, Kreuzer etc
Looking like he's ready to out score them?

My best bet there would be a fit HMac! I would probably select all of them ahead of Charman though...

With Adcock potentially moving to the midfield could a place have opened for Hawksley? Did some good things on sat night from the brief moments I saw

Hawksley may get a spot in the backline, but Adcock moved into the midfield last year. If anything, his form in the midfield last year may mean he spends more time down back then he did last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pay Attention! Dream Team & Supercoach Questions Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back