Pay Attention! Dream Team & Supercoach Questions Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Clark is training well, looks fit and should be in the 22 somewhere.

I just read this thank you very much

I have chosen him in my side is there any chance he could play a Justen Leppach type role out of defence?

Also have Rich and Adock in my side but there givens :thumbsu:

Hey Brisbane fans,
Whats the word on big Jonno Brown?
Is he fit atm?,
Will he be back to his best this year?
Being such a cheap price for a player of his caliber im thinking of putting him in my team.

From my personal experience, Browny's usually a slow starter, doesn't really get going till a few rounds in. I'd suggest waiting a bit for his price to drop before you get him in your side.

From my personal experience, Browny's usually a slow starter, doesn't really get going till a few rounds in. I'd suggest waiting a bit for his price to drop before you get him in your side.
I've got a feeling he'll start quickly this year. The captaincy is a factor and every time I've seen him train, he has been very hard at it.

How many games do you guys think Collier will play? He looked pretty good against the Saints. Also, is he a fringe player or one in your best 22? Cheers :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tommy C don't play games. Tommy C plays war.

(Asking how many games someone will play falls into the "stupid question" category - see the OP for guidance)

Yeah I know but I just wanted to know what BL fans' opinions were on whether he'll play many or not this year

Yeah I know but I just wanted to know what BL fans' opinions were on whether he'll play many or not this year

He's done everything right in the pre-season but as a second year player, you just can't tell. He could play round 1 and hold his spot all year or he could play the season for the Brisbane Reserves.

Do people honestly think Rich will play Round 1?
No - I only think it dishonestly.

My view is that he is in a pack of about 6-8 competing for a few spots. What he brings is skill and inside ability which our midfield is screaming out for. What he lacks is, obviously, experience. It wouldn't totally surprise me to see him miss round 1, partly to avoid the hype and partly because it may turn out that more experienced players have superior pre-season form.

No - I only think it dishonestly.

My view is that he is in a pack of about 6-8 competing for a few spots. What he brings is skill and inside ability which our midfield is screaming out for. What he lacks is, obviously, experience. It wouldn't totally surprise me to see him miss round 1, partly to avoid the hype and partly because it may turn out that more experienced players have superior pre-season form.

Hehe dishonestly.. Classic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pay Attention! Dream Team & Supercoach Questions Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back