2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

said that earlier!

Clean, tall, can run

We need a developing HBF
He has more potential as a mid, not a HBF. His main strengths are power, strength and speed for his size. I think he has potential but idk if it's worth using a FRP on him, especially if we need to prioritise forwards. I want to see come contested marking and scoreboard impact from Allan before I pull the trigger.

Bo Allan is clearly an AFL player, definitely happy to pick him up with the latest 1st. That's some nice pace for that size and he has also some nice aggression about him.

How do we get Simpson more of the ball? Feels like you saee him at a lot of contests and it just doesn't get out to him. Good things always happen when does get it though.

Sign Voss up for fours years now. There is no way we find better depth anywhere else and still young as well...

I wish people didn’t dislike Hughes so much. He’s clearly improved his craft at Peel, and can only be the best possible version of himself and nobody else.

I don't dislike Hughes at all, he is a foot soldier who gives his all every time he gets the call. All teams supporter's can be very harsh on this type of player.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back