2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Because he averages about 5 touches and you need to reward players doing well in the reserves. Not seen the hype with Delearn myself. He has had a few moments but needs to get more involved and more defensive pressure required.
That won’t stop some people on this board asking what the hell he has to do to get a game in the 1sts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somebody please explain Erasmus that he can not kick 55m goals...

I have seen him kick 55m but he didn't time that one. But to be honest, it was junk time when he was lining up, so "whatever?" - he had some good delivery into the forward line but also gave the ball up by foot in the midfield a bit. I think though he is making an effort to kick as much as possible (which I would guess he has been told to do); his ratio of kicks to handballs is a lot better than Brodies.

I have seen him kick 55m but he didn't time that one. But to be honest, it was junk time when he was lining up, so "whatever?" - he had some good delivery into the forward line but also gave the ball up by foot in the midfield a bit. I think though he is making an effort to kick as much as possible (which I would guess he has been told to do); his ratio of kicks to handballs is a lot better than Brodies.
He had like 3 or 4 shots from 50 and none made the distance today

He tried 3 times to kick goal from outside 50...None made distance.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back