2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Erasmus needs to work on his sprint training, Johnson needs more size.
I still dont understand why Neil wasn’t tried as a forward instead of Emmett?
Club needs guys that are dog hungry if we are to be taken as a serious threat.
Nice to see Serong get forward, would be nice in the future to swap him with
Erasmus.
Fyfe is pretty much done and one positional, Father Time is unbeatable.
Correct call for some dumb reason we dont try players in different positions to develop them when they go back to Peel

No imagination stems from JLO`s coaching style, dont be bold and take a risk

That pic of Sebit from the west article looks like he’s added some upper body size.
Hasn’t wasted him time off

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That pic of Sebit from the west article looks like he’s added some upper body size.
Hasn’t wasted him time off

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He's one i hope we keep on the list. At worst he'd give us an alternative to Voss if required, but also has some different traits to some others on our list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 4.21.23 pm.png Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 4.21.51 pm.png
Seniors and Reserves teams respectively with the AFL emergencies (Walters and Erasmus, Worner traveling) in. Kicks Delean back down to Reserves, joining Williams and the returning Murphy.

I must say, that's a very strong Thunder lineup in the League team. Say what you will about Taberner, but he along with Walters and Emmett as the smalls is a very good forward line, couple that with Wilson having a stellar season up front.

McDonald and Davies down back are some good key backs too.

View attachment 2081094View attachment 2081096
Seniors and Reserves teams respectively with the AFL emergencies (Walters and Erasmus, Worner traveling) in. Kicks Delean back down to Reserves, joining Williams and the returning Murphy.
Genuine question. I just saw on Peels social media that Delean and Murphy are playing ressies. I don’t follow Peel closely so was just wondering why AFL listed players are playing wafl ressies. It’s not a great comp so are they both a mile off AFL standard?

Genuine question. I just saw on Peels social media that Delean and Murphy are playing ressies. I don’t follow Peel closely so was just wondering why AFL listed players are playing wafl ressies. It’s not a great comp so are they both a mile off AFL standard?
It's sometimes that, it's sometimes that they don't have the room for them in the Thunder side, a lot of players coming off of injuries will play a week or two in the reserves team too before heading back up to the league side.

DeLean played last week so I imagine it's Walters and Emmett pushing him out of the side.

What is the go on Ethan Stanley at the moment. How is he progressing at Peel.
He was spoken of very highly until his injury, what ever that may have been.
Does he have a future at Fremantle?

What is the go on Ethan Stanley at the moment. How is he progressing at Peel.
He was spoken of very highly until his injury, what ever that may have been.
Does he have a future at Fremantle?
From what I've heard he hasn't been too remarkable, sure he's young, but eventually someone has to be delisted.

Bc there’s a cap on how many AFL listed players can play in league. It’s a better standard than VFL.

It's sometimes that, it's sometimes that they don't have the room for them in the Thunder side, a lot of players coming off of injuries will play a week or two in the reserves team too before heading back up to the league side.

DeLean played last week so I imagine it's Walters and Emmett pushing him out of the side.
Surely if you’re afl listed u play ahead of wafl listed players regardless of position. What about Murphy?

Surely if you’re afl listed u play ahead of wafl listed players regardless of position. What about Murphy?
Murphy has just come back from injury, they'll want to ease him into things, and like someone said above, I'm pretty sure there's a cap on how many AFL players can play in one side.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back