2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Good interview with both coaches on sport FM this morning.
Didn’t realise Adam Reid has been part of FFC since 2007 as a recruitment scout in Adelaide

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The hate for peel is pathetic with WAFL supporters.
A lot of it is just Eagles nuffies projecting their Freo angst.
Having Peel succeed has been a good thing for the comp, it wasn't that long ago they were going to be axed.
Get on down to the oval this weekend and let's give our boys the support they deserve. If they aren't your first they should be your second..
(Unless you are an East Perth supporter and you will be there anyway😊)
Go the WAFL..
I seen the WAFL advertisement for the GF on tv the other night

showed an east Perth player and a swans player in the first shot as basically the main advertisement for the game .
Then proceeded to show images of a Claremont and easts player……

Yea what a bitter and pathetic organisation the WAFC still is .

I mean the AFL’s utter disgrace when it comes to the “national” part of its competition but i at least know where they’re coming from with their VIC power bases

So truly how bad are the WC sycophant WAFC flogs if they seemingly still can’t get behind anything involving one of their own AFL clubs??

I seen the WAFL advertisement for the GF on tv the other night

showed an east Perth player and a swans player in the first shot as basically the main advertisement for the game .
Then proceeded to show images of a Claremont and easts player……

Yea what a bitter and pathetic organisation the WAFC still is .

I mean the AFL’s utter disgrace when it comes to the “national” part of its competition but i at least know where they’re coming from with their VIC power bases

So truly how bad are the WC sycophant WAFC flogs if they seemingly still can’t get behind anything involving one of their own AFL clubs??
It's own AFL clubs that literally keep the comp afloat...

It's own AFL clubs that literally keep the comp afloat...
Exactly .

Then again the WAFC have always been and acted like the spoilt child of WA non for profit organisations.

Their petty grievances are mind boggling and good indication of the secular views still very present in that organisations psyche

Unfortunately the inquiry into them few years ago hasn’t seemed to fully purge much less humbled their entitlement

More often than not I’m glad the WA clubs are not owned by the AFL considering how much a raw deal we get already from the national code but sometimes I genuinely wonder if moving our licences to them and out of the WAFC hands might actually be the lesser of two evils

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back