2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Very good game. Tough all day.
Peel just that little bit more composed for longer.
Ras and Noddy were very good.
Simpson is a keeper. By hand or foot he makes things happen.
A massive call out to the umpires today. They let a lot go from the first bounce and stayed consistant with that all day.
Beau Allan is going to be a gun at AFL level.
REidy is a big man, but Jones makes him look small. He is a massive man.

Very good game. Tough all day.
Peel just that little bit more composed for longer.
Ras and Noddy were very good.
Simpson is a keeper. By hand or foot he makes things happen.
A massive call out to the umpires today. They let a lot go from the first bounce and stayed consistant with that all day.
Beau Allan is going to be a gun at AFL level.
REidy is a big man, but Jones makes him look small. He is a massive man.
Yeah was generally a fan of the umpiring. Were very loose on htb for both teams and made for a better watch imo

Good signs for Erasmus to be BOG in the prelim and GF, after also being best on in the colts GF a few years ago as a kid(from memory).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, appears to be a big game player who lifts for the occasion.

We need a few of those in our team.

Well, nice positive end to men’s footy for the year! Now there’s the women to watch, and they’ve started a lot better than expected. Long may it last!

I was at the game, Ras and Noddy were both excellent. I was also impressed by Reidy. No idea how many hit outs he had but he seemed to more than hold his own and a couple of times bodied Jones out of position which is no mean feat. Was very good with his second efforts too. He might have a bit more about him that I gave him credit for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the game, Ras and Noddy were both excellent. I was also impressed by Reidy. No idea how many hit outs he had but he seemed to more than hold his own and a couple of times bodied Jones out of position which is no mean feat. Was very good with his second efforts too. He might have a bit more about him that I gave him credit for.

It was a good ruck battle. Gave the points to Jones but Reidy had his moments too. Made the midfield efforts of O'Driscoll, Erasmus etc more meritorious because they weren't getting the balls hit straight down to them.

His confidence is up there, which is great. He’s going to have a big pre season and really push for a spot

I think NOD based on his last 4 games and given an uninterupted pre season should force his way now into the senior side on to the opposite wing from Sharp. The obvious candidate to drop for him I think would be O’Meara. I think based on expected output NOD>JOM now.

Will be hard to get Raz in, he will have to come in for Fyfe but its clear now he has done his time, improved his kicking and decision making and needs to be developed now at the higher level. How many games will Fyfe be rested though?

Shai Bolton can come in for Sonny but somehow I just cant see JLo dropping Sonny, Fyfe or JOM.
How are they all going to fit??

Then there’s potentially Baker. I wouldn’t go there and instead run with our home grown kids NOD and Raz instead.

Would have been far simpler if Sonny Nat and Jaegar all retired this year but thats not happening.

I think NOD based on his last 4 games and given an uninterupted pre season should force his way now into the senior side on to the opposite wing from Sharp. The obvious candidate to drop for him I think would be O’Meara. I think based on expected output NOD>JOM now.

Will be hard to get Raz in, he will have to come in for Fyfe but its clear now he has done his time, improved his kicking and decision making and needs to be developed now at the higher level. How many games will Fyfe be rested though?

Shai Bolton can come in for Sonny but somehow I just cant see JLo dropping Sonny, Fyfe or JOM.
How are they all going to fit??

Then there’s potentially Baker. I wouldn’t go there and instead run with our home grown kids NOD and Raz instead.

Would have been far simpler if Sonny Nat and Jaegar all retired this year but thats not happening.

He needs to select NOD and Ras as they are the future. Fyfe and Sonny are either injured or struggling for form. Fyfe has lost the ability to kick out handball. It's unfair on.the development of younger players if they automatically get a game. Zjom and banners can go to

He needs to select NOD and Ras as they are the future. Fyfe and Sonny are either injured or struggling for form. Fyfe has lost the ability to kick out handball. It's unfair on.the development of younger players if they automatically get a game. Zjom and banners can go to
I agree but just can't see Longmuir having the balls to drop Sonny or Fyfe. It will be up to them to recognize they are holding us back and step aside. Probably JOM too.

I agree but just can't see Longmuir having the balls to drop Sonny or Fyfe. It will be up to them to recognize they are holding us back and step aside. Probably JOM too.

Yes agree totally

I think thst is unfair on guys like Erasmus if he has a great preseason

If we are serious about playing in a gf then we need to put our absolute best 22 out there and not include players who.used to be great. The game unfortunately has past them.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back