Peter Dutton - How Long?

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know who he wanted for the job....

sub-buzz-26188-1483916548-5.jpg
team america vomit GIF

Dutton supports Rennick for pre selection.

Local branch kicks Rennick down the order.

Dutton is a dead man walking.

Libspill early next year is my guess. Give whoever takes over clean air for a run at Albo.

Libspill early next year is my guess. Give whoever takes over clean air for a run at Albo.
Cookers are devastated. But they see a silver lining...

Can't understate that "whoever" in that last sentence, the LNP is bereft of leadership at federal level.

I've decided that since he's got a disease that I won't refer to him as spud or make bald jokes. But it doesn't change the fact that his smile looks about as friendly as Nosferatu. There is zero joy in this person's life.
What disease is this?

Never mind found it.

Dash it i liked calling him reichfuhrer kartoffelkopf but it does seem bad form now.

I can see how the alopecia contributes to his tuberlike appearance and that’s not something he can change.

Last edited:
How can Dutton say Morrison is innocent till proven guilty when the report utterly eviscerated him? It’s not a criminal charge with a trial. It’s a conclusion based on an exhaustive investigation.

He makes no sense whatsoever.
It’s simple messages for simple minds. Obviously not the robodebt victims who got no such consideration

Dutton is Morrison without a marketing or PR arm. He is a very, very nasty piece of work and it is great that he is out there spewing lies and deceit because he, like all the moronic Liberal Party, don't seem to realise that this is Australia, not the USA and even though there is a cohort of dense anthropoids in Australia, they are not anywhere near a majority and the longer he keeps vomiting bile, the more people will steer clear of him and his band of supremacists and liars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dutton is Morrison without a marketing or PR arm. He is a very, very nasty piece of work and it is great that he is out there spewing lies and deceit because he, like all the moronic Liberal Party, don't seem to realise that this is Australia, not the USA and even though there is a cohort of dense anthropoids in Australia ...
To be more accurate: Queensland, Australia

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Stupid Susssssssan being challenged in Farrer.

Alex Hawke also in the gun.

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four
Farrer is a funny seat. Sussan has never really lived in it, she lived on the Vic side of the border while working in Albury which is 600km from the western end of the electorate. Ripe for the picking by a Riverina blue-blood.

Farrer is a funny seat. Sussan has never really lived in it, she lived on the Vic side of the border while working in Albury which is 600km from the western end of the electorate. Ripe for the picking by a Riverina blue-blood.

Yeah, Albury is where I am from mate. I grew up there through the Tim Fischer era.

Agree that a proper local with long standing roots would be a likely candidate. I don't know much about the challenger so will have to read up.

Sussan likely would have been deselected at the last election until Scott Morrison guaranteed that she wouldn’t face pre-selection, along with Hawke and Zimmerman.

Now that she’s the deputy leader of the party that will probably save her

Sussan likely would have been deselected at the last election until Scott Morrison guaranteed that she wouldn’t face pre-selection, along with Hawke and Zimmerman.

Now that she’s the deputy leader of the party that will probably save her
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Dutton - How Long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back