Peter Dutton - How Long?

Remove this Banner Ad

You've just mugged yourself off. You know that, don't you?

Lol
Not at all
I’m not the one ranting about Preferred PM and poll results

Aston by-election saw a huge swing against LNP
This was a swing to the LNP

IMG_5952.png IMG_5951.png

But hey , preferred Pm, huge TPP poll lead, a new candidate replacing Roberts, Robodebt scandal and they still couldn’t pull it off

Lol
Not at all

View attachment 1742465View attachment 1742466

But hey , preferred Pm, huge TPP poll lead, a new candidate replacing Roberts, Robodebt scandal and they still couldn’t pull it off
Malcom Roberts ? What planet are you actually on today ?

oar2.jpg

You'll need to charge you phone again soon. Maybe plug your brain in while you're at it ?
Maybe you could try posting on the topic
Fact remains
Crap previous member
Poll TPP 10 points favoring Labor
Preferred PM
Robodebt
And yet we see a complete reversal of the Aston swing
Interesting don’t you think ?
Any comment on that ?

Maybe you could try posting on the topic
Fact remains
Corrupt Crap previous member
Poll TPP 10 points favoring Labor
Preferred PM
Robodebt
And yet we see a complete reversal of the Aston swing
Interesting don’t you think ?
Any comment on that ?
Gold Coast, QLD = Cashed up boomer central.

Labor spent $50K on the campaign.
LNP spent $500K on the campaign.

What does that tell you ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a detailed research study undertaken for the Australian Parliament into every by election held in the period since Federation up to and including 2017 the average two-party preferred swing against the government of the day was found to be 3.8 per cent

The 2PP swing against the Albanese government in the 2023 Fadden by election was 2.5 percent. In an ultra safe seat that has been held by the Coalition in all but one election since its creation 46 years ago.

I don't know why people here are bothering engaging or responding to the resident cooker. He clearly is here for the troll and has NFI. Stop encouraging the lunacy.

Last edited:
In a detailed research study undertaken for the Australian Parliament into every by election held in the period since Federation up to and including 2017 the average two-party preferred swing against the government of the day was found to be 3.8 per cent

The 2PP swing against the Albanese government in the 2023 Fadden by election was 2.5 percent.

I don't know why people here are bothering engaging or responding to the resident cooker. He clearly is here for the troll and has NFI. Stop encouraging the lunacy.

Noted and resident muppet put on ignore.

The 2PP swing against the Albanese government in the 2023 Fadden by election was 2.5 percent.

I’m not talking about “every by-election” am I.
Try to address what I have posted
Why the swing to LNP especially bearing in mind the Aston result

It's a sad indictment on our system that this flog's vote is worth the same as mine.*

*which is pretty much SFA unless you live in a marginal seat

Lol
Not at all

View attachment 1742465View attachment 1742466

Albo haunts your dreams, doesn’t he?

Sussan likely would have been deselected at the last election until Scott Morrison guaranteed that she wouldn’t face pre-selection, along with Hawke and Zimmerman.

Now that she’s the deputy leader of the party that will probably save her

ALP would be just as happy for her to remain as deputy as they would for Dutton to remain leader, one would suspect. It's the double gift that keeps on giving for the federal govt.

Not great for the country though, that one major (well hanging-on-by-their-fingernails-to-major-party-relevancy) party is led by a couple of gormless finger puppets.

Note my signature. You are who the last part is referring to.

The last part of your signature is giving that poster far too much credit!

Plus Festerz post about swings in a historical context, which is simple enough for most people to understand, apparently too complex for our friend.

But they're not alone - I suspect Dutton believes he's had a major victory in Fadden too.

Ultimately the Australian people are the real winners though, regardless of their political leanings. A corrupt, and not overly bright, snout at the trough has been booted from parliament. (Well, at least until his replacement, like most pollies, likely lose any idealism they enter politics with, and resort to becoming a trough-snout themselves. Oh well...)

I suspect Dutton believes he's had a major victory in Fadden too.
Thing is; he did have a major victory but it wasn't in a Federal Electorate sense but in a Liberal Party room sense. If Fadden went to anyone other than the LNP, Dutton would absolutely have to resign as the first opposition leader to lose 2 seats in post-election by-elections*. Now the pressure is ever so slightly off and might have another MP who won't vote against him.

*As far as I know, happy to be corrected

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Dutton - How Long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back