Peter Dutton - How Long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sussan likely would have been deselected at the last election until Scott Morrison guaranteed that she wouldn’t face pre-selection, along with Hawke and Zimmerman.

Now that she’s the deputy leader of the party that will probably save her
I reckon the Morrison/Hawke/Zimmerman intervention would have riled up the Nationals in that part of NSW up to a massive degree. Rorting to spend money looking at apartments on the Gold Coast also wouldn't have gone down well.

These are not city Liberals, they're country people with long memories and heavily reliant on personal networks. Now the Libs are out of power and can't give out fudged grants, Ley is of no use to them any more.

Yeah, it's more mature to dog-whistle and slag off "ethnics" and squeal that whole non-Anglo communities in Australia shouldn't be here like Voldemort does :rolleyes:. He's a bigoted low-life p.o.s!
Infantile name calling
Did you organise the sign ?

Serious question - who is the most capable Liberal in Australia?

Jeremy Rockliff is the only one that holds office. No idea if he is any good.

Is there anyone who is even remotely competent?
Matt Kean ?

Matt-Kean-800x800.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No but I did see this sign of the latest polling while eating out tonight at a Melbourne restaurant.

F1OsKyWaAAA9_U9

voldemort-disappointed.gif
How embarrassing to lose a by-election to a team whose leader is polling like that ?

Another mature well thought out post. Please continue thrilling me with your insight and political acumen.
I need a laugh a day the way this country is heading

How embarrassing to lose a by-election to a team whose leader is polling like that ?

Another mature well thought out post. Please continue thrilling me with your insight and political acumen.

Labor didn’t hold the seat, so they didn’t lose it.

Somehow I don’t think you are as intelligent as you pretend to be.

A safe Liberal seat went to the Liberals in a by-election where traditionally seats don't change hands. Imagine how bad it would be if a traditional liberal seat did change hands in a by-election!

You've just mugged yourself off. You know that, don't you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Dutton - How Long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back