Welcome Pick 39- Welcome to the Bulldogs Harvey Gallagher

Remove this Banner Ad

He's done well to get drafted, earn a senior debut, and learn how to speak fluent Liberatore in such a short space of time.

Quite possibly the most meanderingly weird way to find out you've achieved a goal you've been striving for your entire life.

"That's a light tower. So when it gets dark we can put the lights on. That's grass." LOL

I could almost understand every word.

Good news from a great mentor and example, it means a lot.

Libba is a national treasure
I seriously think he would win our Federal Election as an independent (with the right advisors). His charisma and natural campaigner-ness is what this country needs without the US as our Allies in the New World Order under Trump.

I would back Libba to build our own military from the ground up to defend against anyone, anytime.

I seriously think he would win our Federal Election as an independent (with the right advisors). His charisma and natural campaigner-ness is what this country needs without the US as our Allies in the New World Order under Trump.

I would back Libba to build our own military from the ground up to defend against anyone, anytime.
He might be the most eloquent candidate too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t be surprised if Gallagher shuffles around between roles a bit, he’s pretty versatile.
Yeah it was a shift to defence that got him on the draft radar as an overager. We desperately need someone to grab that wing spot and make it their own so he has a really good opportunity to play a bunch of games. If he doesn't, he gets a taste, goes back to VFL and I suspect he'll be best 25 next season

Harvey Gallagher has been nominated for the 2024 Rising Star award following an impressive performance in the round three win over West Coast.

Gallagher registered 16 disposals, seven marks, four tackles and two goals in his third game at AFL level, contributing to the Bulldogs’ 76-point triumph on Sunday afternoon.

The 20-year-old has been solid since his debut, averaging 12 disposals, five marks and four tackles.
He was taken with pick 39 in the 2022 National Draft - after being overlooked the year prior - from the Bendigo Pioneers and played junior football at Sandhurst.

Gallagher becomes the Bulldogs’ first AFL Rising Star nominee since round 19, 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back