Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

that interview is possibly the worst display of football leadership I’ve ever seen.
Zero accountability and zero care about anyone but himself and Kenny.

This is Stockholm syndrome mentality.

Also this line of “Hinkley is the first one at the club and last to leave” and that “he does so much for the club that people don’t see”

Yeah no shit he is the head coach, pretty sure the next one we get will do the exact same thing
He's definitely the last one to ****ing leave. He'll be there after the apocalypse

Last edited:
Also this line of “Hinkley is the first one at the club and last to leave” and that “he does so much for the club that people don’t see”

Yeah no shit he is the head coach, pretty sure the next one we get will do the exact same thing
Maybe cause the doofus thinks he gets paid by the hour

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I'm giving him a little bit of a cop out since he is only 24 and is in his first year as captain but seriously, he has hardened his resolve and demand better from the playing group and ACTUALLY TURN UP TO PLAY LIKE A CAPTAIN AND STEP UP WHEN IT MATTERS.

At the moment, Zak Butters plays like a captain. Rozee has got to step up and elevate himself to another level. Still a lot of upside in his game; defensive accountability, two-way runner, 30-40 goal kicking midfielder among other things.

Last edited:

He says his final series was OK.

Half hearted tackling efforts, not putting his head over the ball at various times.

Not good enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back