Pickett gets two

Remove this Banner Ad

wishbone said:
If everyone promises to send Williams a dollar to cover the fine, perhaps he'll shout his mouth off for our own therapeutic purposes. I think it's time for some snappy insults.

Yeah but Chocco does not make much sense when he is talking and will most likely get things mixed up. Nothing against him but I do not think he knows what he is saying half the time.

Perhaps someone from the managment can voice our concerns.

gbear said:
I'd give at lest $20 to the cause. Perhaps Mr. Scott could chip in a little as well ;)

Maybe Alan Scott could just put one of his trucks through the building where the tribunal gets held, from there anything that Pickett has done could only be looked as being minimal.

The AFL Tribunal will be the laughing stock of any sporting code in Australia. In arriving at this penalty, they have crucified Pickett and made their intentions clear. Under this administration, it won't be long before the footy is eventually replaced by a soccer ball and body contact is taken completely out of this great game so we can see "international" matches with Ireland.

This is a sad day for Aussie Rules. :mad:

Sheeds said:
Yeah but Chocco does not make much sense when he is talking and will most likely get things mixed up. Nothing against him but I do not think he knows what he is saying half the time.

Well nothing that Rohde has said has ever made any difference, Choco could at least spit his chewy at them to see if it has any more effect.

Sheeds said:
Far as I'm concerned, Choco IS the management. And a little incoherence is exactly what is needed at the moment. (Well, not just at the moment, but the moment the appeal is dismissed.)

Those bastards. All I can say is, Byron Pickett is going to be remembered for a lot longer than Peter Schwab ever will be (and maybe that's part of Schwabby's problem).

I just cannot fathom the tribunal at all.

Civil action needs to be taken now as I think that they could then use all similar actions and penalties.

I do not see Byron playing next year, the AFL have taken his soul.

wishbone said:
If everyone promises to send Williams a dollar to cover the fine, perhaps he'll shout his mouth off for our own therapeutic purposes. I think it's time for some snappy insults.
Count me in Wishbone.
It is in the interests of the AFL to outlaw wonderful,richly talented,FAIR players like Byron because, in effect,Byron performs the art of bumping and tackling better than anybody else,therefore,this does not fit in with the objective of making Aussie Rules the safe alternative to basketball for kiddies to play.
And whilst i'm at it, that ********ing pretentious Robert Walls **************** who admits that he gambles big-time on the results of footy games, that ********ing excuse of a comentator crucified Byron in articles he wrote last year. Crap like Byron is a "hitman",a"thug" and that "there is no room in the game for players like him".That idiot Walls lit the fire and the no-hopers and the "clique" have been out to get Byron ever since.Walls and the like speak through their pockets and pursue agendas.
STAND UP PORT ADELAIDE, PLAYERS,SUPPORTERS,OFFICIALS AND VENT YOUR ANGER.

Northalives said:
Count me in Wishbone.
It is in the interests of the AFL to outlaw wonderful,richly talented,FAIR players like Byron because, in effect,Byron performs the art of bumping and tackling better than anybody else,therefore,this does not fit in with the objective of making Aussie Rules the safe alternative to basketball for kiddies to play.
And whilst i'm at it, that ********ing pretentious Robert Walls **************** who admits that he gambles big-time on the results of footy games, that ********ing excuse of a comentator crucified Byron in articles he wrote last year. Crap like Byron is a "hitman",a"thug" and that "there is no room in the game for players like him".That idiot Walls lit the fire and the no-hopers and the "clique" have been out to get Byron ever since.Walls and the like speak through their pockets and pursue agendas.
STAND UP PORT ADELAIDE, PLAYERS,SUPPORTERS,OFFICIALS AND VENT YOUR ANGER.

The tribunal is ************ racist. Why do other ************ players do the exact same, or 10 times worse, and not even get reported? This is ************ pathetic. ****** the tribunal, they can ************ shove it up their ************ arse!

Let's all be there and cheer on our team on and support Byron by chanting his name! BYRON! BYRON! BYRON!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone tells me that burton deserved to get off with that bump on chris hyde where he completely forgot the ball and went for his head (he went for his head before that incident but missed him narrowly), and picketts bump derserved 2 weeks, then ********in go watch ballet. No ******** our sport is becoming a ********ing joke. :mad: :mad: :mad: Racist pigs, how many times will pickett be a victim??????

If there was one reason for Choppy to play this week it was to run through Burton. :p

I'll be in town after the game saturday night so I'll tell Byron he has been harshly treated, im sure he knows it at present anyhow.

I can understand your anger, it's quite clear Pickett deserved a harsher punishment than the one he received. Obviously that's why you appealed to make sure he got two instead of one! :D

Scrimes1234 said:
I can understand your anger, it's quite clear Pickett deserved a harsher punishment than the one he received. Obviously that's why you appealed to make sure he got two instead of one! :D
A fair bump deserved that? what is this? ballet? geez, this is a tough man's game, or atleast its supposed to be so :rolleyes:

Sandola said:
Just remember the game is on national free-to-air Saturday night. Time to put on a big show!
Hit the cows with everything!
Regardless of how we all feel about coaching, selection,etc.etc. we all need to stand solidly together in resistance against those who want to cut us down. We must fight for Byron's and the club's honour.

Northalives said:
Hit the cows with everything!
Regardless of how we all feel about coaching, selection,etc.etc. we all need to stand solidly together in resistance against those who want to cut us down. We must fight for Byron's and the club's honour.
I agree, go for it boys, hits the cows with everything, ,specially that thug burton

Scrimes1234 said:
You have no idea about about what a football club is nor anything about football.You are a ********ing bigot!

Bigot? LOL, better read my two posts again before you start trying to predictably play the race card! No bigotry whatsoever. I know plenty about football, for one, my team has more premierships than yours! ;)

Scrimes1234 said:

what would you know about hard football yellow belly - the yellow streak accross your belly is very appropriate

:p

Scrimes1234 said:
Bigot? LOL, better read my two posts again before you start trying to predictably play the race card! No bigotry whatsoever. I know plenty about football, for one, my team has more premierships than yours! ;)

And Port Adelaide supporters get accused of holding onto the past.

Scrimes1234 said:
Ever seen those flags, live?? hahahaha ..no? thought so :D ..we have lots of trophies in our cabinet too, but we pity mediocre clubs like richmond, how many times have you seen your team make the finals and win a spoon (in your lifetime that is)?? lets hear it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett gets two

Remove this Banner Ad

Back