Pickett out 8 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by itsintheblood
Just reported that byron pickett will be missing for 8 weeks after a shoulder op due to an injury with less than 2 mins left on the clock.

Daniel Ward cited also.

damn bad news for pickett, he is a gunnnn

Going to be tough for Port to cover his loss. Tough, skilled and creative players are hard to find.

Now that is funny schit. Here is a guy who prides himself on cleaning up players, and when he goes to lay an unnecessary hip'n'shoulder on a guy 3/4's his size, he ends up being out for 8 weeks.

Karma that is Byron. Enjoy the view from the stands.

Originally posted by Pevers-Legend
Now that is funny schit. Here is a guy who prides himself on cleaning up players, and when he goes to lay an unnecessary hip'n'shoulder on a guy 3/4's his size, he ends up being out for 8 weeks.

Pevers, you are obviously a true legend....in your own lunch time. I am not sure of which club you follow, but if you think fair hip'n'shoulders are unnecessary and not part of the game, then your team must be playing in the national netball league.

Well said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Mitch Power
Pevers, you are obviously a true legend....in your own lunch time. I am not sure of which club you follow, but if you think fair hip'n'shoulders are unnecessary and not part of the game, then your team must be playing in the national netball league.

The "fairness" or otherwise of Byron's hip and shoulder routine, is I believe open to some debate.

That aside, if you can't recognise the irony here without throwing a tizzy fit, then maybe it's you whose team should be playing in the netball league:eek:

Just out of interest...

Byron Pickett - 178cm, 84 kg
Andrew Welsh - 187cm, 79 kg

Sure are a lot of bitter Essendon fans around at the minute.

Originally posted by topjars
Dont forget me Porthos:D
All Crows fans are bitter by default.

Originally posted by Porthos
Just out of interest...

Byron Pickett - 178cm, 84 kg
Andrew Welsh - 187cm, 79 kg

Sure are a lot of bitter Essendon fans around at the minute.

Nothing to do with bitterness, just years of watching pickett cherry-pick blokes who weren't looking perhaps?

Originally posted by SydneyBomber
Nothing to do with bitterness, just years of watching pickett cherry-pick blokes who weren't looking perhaps?
Then which Essendon player has he done this to that Bombers fans suddenly have such a stake?

Even though some Melbourne players have been on the receiving end of Pickett's bumps I still enjoy watching him play footy. We could use a few more like him at our club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett out 8 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back