Picola & District FL SE 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a pretty scrappy game i know ozzy was not very happy with the game and expects alot more coming into round 1. both sides had 4 or 5 out. 2nds and 3rds both had good wins.

Felt like a home and away game big crowd with plenty of support for both sides.

Shepp East v East Keilor at Shepp East this Sat... reserves at noon, seniors to follow... should be interesting game... don't really know what to expect... might have to pull on the boots myself... LOL

Shepp East v East Keilor at Shepp East this Sat... reserves at noon, seniors to follow... should be interesting game... don't really know what to expect... might have to pull on the boots myself... LOL

So wash or karjam how has the ground come up?? Did the good ol' council step up & get it back in shape or it still bit sketchy around the outer parts of the ground?? But i'm guessing either way u boys will be happy to be atleast training out on ur home ground & with some goal post?? Plenty of goal kicking drills this week i'm guessing??:D:thumbsu:

Katandra defeated Jerilderie last night at Barooga. Some good signs for the year ahead.

Not sure if anyone contracted Ross River as the mozzies were thick by the Murray!

Good win by the pussies there. It will be interesting to hear the thoughts of the Katandra guys on the standard of footy of the NW clubs. This night comp is really the only comparison we get. Obviously there will always be the ol "we only had half a side palying" but I'd be interested to hear anyones thoughts.
Who were the better players for the Kats and was there any young fellas who look likely to step up into senior footy for the year?

Might trundle out to Shepp East tomoz and have a look at the Eagles to see how they are travelling. If the photo I got from Karjam was any indication, if he takes some pointers from the "KING" he may very well be out there tomorrow dominating CHF.
It's this time of year when everyone is flying and you're probably the fittest for the year (before niggles and the like set in). Gets you a little bit excited:thumbsu:
Good luck to all this weekend in their praccy's and lets hope everyone gets a kick and stays injury free for round 1 which isn't that far away.

Hey wash how ya goin mate? How did u boys go today? Didn't get the chance to call past for a look? Did u have a run or still another week or so off? How did the new recruits go? They settling in well? I drove past the ground during the week & it surprised me a bit, it actually looked in really good nic compared to a month ago, they've done a good job!!:thumbsu:

Hey wash how ya goin mate? How did u boys go today? Didn't get the chance to call past for a look? Did u have a run or still another week or so off? How did the new recruits go? They settling in well? I drove past the ground during the week & it surprised me a bit, it actually looked in really good nic compared to a month ago, they've done a good job!!:thumbsu:

Yeh mover the ground is taking shape well and should be up and firing for rnd 1 mate!! The hit out was fairly scrappy and the boys were a bit rusty with a few areas but we didnt get any injuries so thats good!! Think we ended up goin down by 3 or 4 goals in the end! Did you boys have a hit out?

Yeh mover the ground is taking shape well and should be up and firing for rnd 1 mate!! The hit out was fairly scrappy and the boys were a bit rusty with a few areas but we didnt get any injuries so thats good!! Think we ended up goin down by 3 or 4 goals in the end! Did you boys have a hit out?

Nah mate our 1st hit out is next week then obviously another 1 the week after that you know about! So did u play mate, if so how'd the body pull up? Just timing it perfectly for Rd1 i'm guessing? & No injuries means :thumbsu:

Went had a look at shepp east saturday and from what i could see they will be right up there again even with 4 or 5 guns missing

Only worry i could see for them was when the ball hit the deck in forward line felt they missed molly and young ansley be interesting who replaces them.

dookie play nagmabie saturday with about 10 starting players out due to other sports. be a good test of the depth

Shepp East played Tocumwal on weekend, Toc started off well be Shepp East got on top after quarter time and probably won by about 13 to 15 goals, the score board was not operated but Shepp East had a comfortable win... not sure how many Toc had out or whether that was their full list... Shepp East had about 6 regular senior players missing...

dookie wen down by 8 or so goals to nagambie. they played the best press i have seen.
Had 10 players out but fingers crossed we get a full deck this thursday for our next game.

Any reports on rennie Waaia been talked up as possible top 3 teams but just havent heard much from over that way.

Good win by the pussies there. It will be interesting to hear the thoughts of the Katandra guys on the standard of footy of the NW clubs. This night comp is really the only comparison we get. Obviously there will always be the ol "we only had half a side palying" but I'd be interested to hear anyones thoughts.
Who were the better players for the Kats and was there any young fellas who look likely to step up into senior footy for the year?

Might trundle out to Shepp East tomoz and have a look at the Eagles to see how they are travelling. If the photo I got from Karjam was any indication, if he takes some pointers from the "KING" he may very well be out there tomorrow dominating CHF.
It's this time of year when everyone is flying and you're probably the fittest for the year (before niggles and the like set in). Gets you a little bit excited:thumbsu:
Good luck to all this weekend in their praccy's and lets hope everyone gets a kick and stays injury free for round 1 which isn't that far away.

Its hard to compare on a night series or practice match. Deni had a good win over Katandra on friday night. We had missing our ruckman, fullback and probably 3 other back flank, forward flank type players. Im sure Katandra had a few missing as well. They seemed like a pretty young side. Run the ball well when they get into space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its hard to compare on a night series or practice match. Deni had a good win over Katandra on friday night. We had missing our ruckman, fullback and probably 3 other back flank, forward flank type players. Im sure Katandra had a few missing as well. They seemed like a pretty young side. Run the ball well when they get into space.

Thanks Charles:thumbsu:
Hope your boys have a good year and that NW can smack the O&K in the interleague as well. Any damage you can inflict on the Kats pre season is good for the comp:D
Cheers

dookie wen down by 8 or so goals to nagambie. they played the best press i have seen.
Had 10 players out but fingers crossed we get a full deck this thursday for our next game.

Any reports on rennie Waaia been talked up as possible top 3 teams but just havent heard much from over that way.

Interesting snake with you guys playing murch and naggazz who would you think will have the better year mate? Rennie have got tim hargraves this year thats about all i know and waaia have picked up a couple of ex gvl players. Still think shepp east and rennie might be there at the business end of the season again

Murch to me have alot of match winners but nagambie just seemed to play to a process really well. i would say nagmabie by 4 or 5 goals if i was tipping.

heard a rumour locky whitehead was running around at dookie on the weekend? is there any truth to it. i thought he was injured and no longer playing. Also heard ben kline was out there too? does anyone know if they are going to play at dookie this year

Saw in the paper that 2 whiteheads have signed with dookie. I have seen locky play he will be a handy inclusion. What about his brother? Dookie kept their signings very quiet. Should be very competitive with Katy, renny and shepp east

Saw in the paper that 2 whiteheads have signed with dookie. I have seen locky play he will be a handy inclusion. What about his brother? Dookie kept their signings very quiet. Should be very competitive with Katy, renny and shepp east

Wouldnt say they have kept them quiet i remember an article in the shepp news with osborne stating they had signed 8 or 9 players! Good on them though im sure they will be competitive! Also heard mark brown gone to katty the ex numurkah star, the katty boys have got themselves a handy forward line i hope biggsy has some help in the guts to get it down there! Also interesting to read that reinging rennie b and f and grand final hero josh woods has left rennie can anyone from rennie explain where he went? Super player:thumbsu:

But you did pretty well to keep whitehead and Kline quiet. Both gv senior players who are both young and have alot to offer. Any news on shepp east?

Dont worry there is a few more players kept quiet as well hopefully all we be right for round 1. any news from pracy matches over the weekend

Brad Orr rare species! Not talking football ability. :thumbsdown:

Any news on this wash?? I heard he left cause he felt the picola league wasn't guna be the right fit for him (that was in nice words)? Gets a clearance back to his old club Mooroopna then only 3-4 days later he goes back to the club/league he left becuase it wasn't up to his standards?? Big back flip there? Eitherway I think he'll be quite surprised by not only Shepp East's ability but the league itself standard!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back