Picola District Football League, general thread mk II.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Dodd the new Tungamah coach annouced in todays Shepparton News
So that put to rest the rumor that Chris Kennedy was going to coach Tungamah
Also in there was that Shepparton East's Gerrard Doyle has stepped down as coach so Shepp East will be looking for a new coach as well

So that leaves these clubs without a coach yet
Waaia - ???
Katty - ???
Picola - ???
Shepp East - ???
Katunga - ???
Yarroweyah - ???
Wunghnu - ???
Jerilderie - ???
Berrigan - ???
Is Matt daniel still coaching at Picola?. Does anyone know if John Walker is staying at Picpla.Had heard a while ago that he may have been heading to the V.F.L. but haven't heard anything recently.

This is one of the most sensible and accurate comments I've ever seen on Big Footy. Well done mate. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Agree entirelly! he started it by saying how "good it is to know that pdfl is so far above kdfl" which i simply did not agree with! i believe both standards are similar! And i am pissed off he is calling me little fella i put money on that i am bigger than him!

Is Matt daniel still coaching at Picola?. Does anyone know if John Walker is staying at Picpla.Had heard a while ago that he may have been heading to the V.F.L. but haven't heard anything recently.

Have heard that he may be playing with the Shepparton Bears this year
He did play a permit game there last year

Adam Dodd the new Tungamah coach annouced in todays Shepparton News
So that put to rest the rumor that Chris Kennedy was going to coach Tungamah
Also in there was that Shepparton East's Gerrard Doyle has stepped down as coach so Shepp East will be looking for a new coach as well

So that leaves these clubs without a coach yet
Waaia - ???
Katty - ???
Picola - ???
Shepp East - ???
Katunga - ???
Yarroweyah - ???
Wunghnu - ???
Jerilderie - ???
Berrigan - ???

I did hear a whisper that the Weir are talking to Ross Andrews (Broadford I think??) and maybe close to signing him?? Mr plod?? How does he go? Any one know?

Have heard that he may be playing with the Shepparton Bears this year
He did play a permit game there last year
Assume you are talking about John Walker, is doing an electrical apprenticeship in Echuca, which apparently was a significant factor in him deciding not to head interstate this season, would think if he was going to move to the GV , Echuca would be a show ??

can confirm walker is signed and sealed at the bears. have been talking to his old man, VFL was on the cards but apparently walker is happy playing locally..good move or bad move who knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assume you are talking about John Walker, is doing an electrical apprenticeship in Echuca, which apparently was a significant factor in him deciding not to head interstate this season, would think if he was going to move to the GV , Echuca would be a show ??

Looks like Wazza90 is spot on the money with John Walker signing with the Shepp Bears....

Not too sure how John will go, I reckon he is very lazy as a player and just thinks his size will do it for him...

Deni- Bode
Dookie - Osborne
Katandra - Hall
Mathoura - Mitsch
Strathmerton - Dickinson
Waaia - Varcoe
Picola - Daniels
Tungamah - Dodd

Blighty - Wooden ??
Shepp East - ???
Katunga - ???
Yarroweyah - ???
Katty - ???
Wunghnu - ???
Jerilderie - ???
Berrigan - ???

lock in wooden at blighty, that was sealed shortly after the season and in the deni pastoral times or whichever paper is up that way.

shepp east, katunga, yarro, katty, wughnu all without coaches as far as i know

jerilderie and berrigan not sure

lock in wooden at blighty, that was sealed shortly after the season and in the deni pastoral times or whichever paper is up that way.

shepp east, katunga, yarro, katty, wughnu all without coaches as far as i know

jerilderie and berrigan not sure

think stu craig coaching wunghnu again but not 100%, been a bit quiet on the recruiting front the pies

heard katty had signed a coach, who then pulled the pin, anyone else hear this and know who it was?

Thought it would be good to do individual clubs reviews, will start in the next few days starting from this seasons 16th position on the ladder and work way up the ladder, as per at the home and away season.
Format proposed will look something like this :

Club -
Position in 2008 -
Senior B & F winner -
Most important player -
Up and coming star -
What went right in 2008 -
What went wrong in 2008 -
Coach for 2009 -
Possible losses for 2009 -
Possible gains for 2009 -
Looking toward 2009 -

Will try to put a new club every couple of days and if something is unfilled and you know please fill in. Will try to get somebody else to do the Mathoura club so as it is not seen as being biased. If you would like something else added please advise. :thumbsu:

Agree entirelly! he started it by saying how "good it is to know that pdfl is so far above kdfl" which i simply did not agree with! i believe both standards are similar! And i am pissed off he is calling me little fella i put money on that i am bigger than him!
I beg your pardon little fella, how the hell could i have started it when i made only 1 post & it was the last post on the subject?? you obviously are a kid growing up wit not much sense, why dont you track back through it & see how it started right!

Secondly to all of you's this is a website for not only true talk, trash talk & rumours but also people views & opinions so if you's dont wana read them skip the page because I think a healthy rivalry between the 2 leagues is good? After all half of you's were whining that was the reason (traditional rivalries with other teams) you's wanted to be put with certain teams if the league was to be split so whats the difference here!

Lastly i could've definately called you worse than little fella so if thats all your worried about you need to grow up! i couldn't care less how big you think you are!

think stu craig coaching wunghnu again but not 100%, been a bit quiet on the recruiting front the pies

heard katty had signed a coach, who then pulled the pin, anyone else hear this and know who it was?

Yeh heard the same rumour they had a coach lined up only he get a better offer else where
Don't no who it was though? Does anyone here no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back