Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

karjam would it be fair to say the yzes would only got to shepp east because of their close ties with sam ahmet? and are they close enough that the brothers would be willing to take such pay cuts copare to what they get at other clubs

has anyone heard any news on what club is picking up who? so far i know is tungamah is getting rob wren from barooga duane heabich from devernish scott parker from Waguanya and some ruckman from Euroa. David Putermorsi has signed onm as coach again. Also look out for a kid called Mat howard! he is only 15 and boy can he play! started playing seniors when 14 and since then has developed greatly! played all season this year and was even captain for the thirds! but grabbed the oppertunity and got the call up. he also vice captain for the inter league side this year. His pace is blistering and is a very hard at it forward midfielder. The thing about him is that he has great leadership quality's has been talked about as been in the leadership group. will be trying out for the bushrangers under 18 so look out for him! oh besides im best mates with him and he is a fijian born so he has a rugby background. other news i have heard is Katandra are getting a couple of shepp guys coming down. strathy to lose a few with but there has been a rumour Lance Oswald is coming back!!??

any other talks??

Matt Wishart to wunghu
Nathan jones to Shepparton east following his close mate bovalino
both very handy players

Can someone fill in the blanks of the coaches list below. Feel free to also add in recruits worth mentioning.

Its good to have an updated list.

Berrigan - Scott Turner
Blighty - Matt Wooden; Paul Scoullar (has a glass jaw apparently)
Deniliquin - Josh Bode; John Fitzpatrick, Jeff McCallum
Dookie United - dale osbourne
Katunga -
Katamatite -
Katandra - chops lambourne
Mathoura - Terry Blake
Picola United - Adam Brunt
Strathmerton - scott iddles
Shepp East - Sam Ahmet
Tungamah -
Yarroeyah -
Waaia - stevens
Wunghnu -timmis again getting help tho

Berrigan - Scott Turner
Blighty - Matt Wooden; Paul Scoullar (has a glass jaw apparently)...Yeah but can play 4 SANFL flags nothing to be sneezed atDeniliquin - Josh Bode; John Fitzpatrick, Jeff McCallum
Katunga - Chris O'Dwyer
Katamatite - Damian Kennedy (3rd stint- 2001 premiership coach)
Mathoura - Terry Blake
Shepp East - Sam Ahmet
Tungamah - ?
Yarroeyah - Dual role- will get back to you on that, but Adam Waasdorp is a recruit. Waaia - Mick Cleland, stevens

Berrigan - Scott Turner
Blighty - Matt Wooden; Paul Scoullar (has a glass jaw apparently)...Yeah but can play 4 SANFL flags nothing to be sneezed atDeniliquin - Josh Bode; John Fitzpatrick, Jeff McCallum
Katunga - Chris O'Dwyer
Katamatite - Damian Kennedy (3rd stint- 2001 premiership coach)
Mathoura - Terry Blake
Shepp East - Sam Ahmet
Tungamah - ?
Yarroeyah - Dual role- will get back to you on that, but Adam Waasdorp is a recruit. Waaia - Mick Cleland, stevens

Yarroweyah - Brydon Power, with a bloke doing the bench coaching, and Brad Lowe (Ex Ardmona) as Assistant.

on the money can shop, Joe Deangelis coaching strathy, and think you will find Adam Waasdorp is a recruit at Waaia not Yarroweyah as he is returning to his former club. Stephen Scott also confirmed signing at Bomberland.

On Waaia, i would expect them to be very high up this year, havent lost anyone, and gained Scott, Waasdorp, and a couple of locals back playing like centre half back Mick Henderson who missed all last year through injury.

Oh well if he does, good luck to him, waaia must be throwing some money this season. I heard there chasing anthony stevens..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah just ran into some Waaia boys over the weekend and they mentioned his name.....only early days though

Latest GVFL player to hit the PDFL is Mitchell Sidebottom heading to katandra.... So i have been told. Well Sidey will possibly post it on here now that he has made his mind up.

Latest GVFL player to hit the PDFL is Mitchell Sidebottom heading to katandra.... So i have been told. Well Sidey will possibly post it on here now that he has made his mind up.

I haven't yet made up my mind, I could be going to Tally, Katandra, Wungnhu, Nathalia, Shepp Swans, United, Kyabram, Undera, Stanhope, Tatura, Tungamah or Shepp East.
Where are you playing Can Shop?

I haven't yet made up my mind, I could be going to Tally, Katandra, Wungnhu, Nathalia, Shepp Swans, United, Kyabram, Undera, Stanhope, Tatura, Tungamah or Shepp East.
Where are you playing Can Shop?

So, only chatting to a couple then mate.

The way you and Niko87 are talking on the GVL thread Canshop there is every possibilty Jake Cowman won't be at Deakin next year which would open up opportunities for Sidey87 so why wouldn't he hang around?

Think you may find big joe de angelos or something like that is coaching strathy isnt he

\Yes you are right there Canshop. he is from Ardmona... not too sure how many players he will be taking with him tho...... next Season will be very exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back