Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

Dookie wasnt at full strength im pretty sure we werent far off it though. Loughnan was over is over seas but will be back at training this week and M Kitto has done his hammy or calf.should be right for our first game since we have the bye round 1.
better players lebrock boys, kendal, ozzi, luedey and dickins.

Do you still have a core group of Dookie College boys still there? I know you guys have picked up alot and Ozzi was very smart trying to get players who are not involved or enrolled in the college.

geez diamondave your quick to put yourself up in the best early in the year??? i was at that game and would say u were only a just player at best despite a few wayward shots at goal didnt really c ya and i wasnt even drunk??? tally had 6 out before the game and lost 3 more by halftime, wouldnt read to much into there performance!! i do admit the dookie boys do look like a well drilled commited team?? good luck diamondave!!!!

geez diamondave your quick to put yourself up in the best early in the year??? i was at that game and would say u were only a just player at best despite a few wayward shots at goal didnt really c ya and i wasnt even drunk??? tally had 6 out before the game and lost 3 more by halftime, wouldnt read to much into there performance!! i do admit the dookie boys do look like a well drilled commited team?? good luck diamondave!!!!

And who is it you are talking about being a just player???? ME????? Do you even know who i am??

Hey just going over a few of the pages here and haven't really seen anything on old Tungamah, it that because they don't have the internet out there? haha They may have to vote for Rudd in the next election seeing his promiss to provide 98% of Australia with it. Has anyone got any info on Tungamah?......

Hey just going over a few of the pages here and haven't really seen anything on old Tungamah, it that because they don't have the internet out there? haha They may have to vote for Rudd in the next election seeing his promiss to provide 98% of Australia with it. Has anyone got any info on Tungamah?......

tungamah are gonna become seriouse threats this year as they have recruited a good number of gun players. i was talking to David Putamorsi a couple of weeks ago as i was playing in Euroa he said this would have to be the strongest tungamah team he has coached so far and he believes that they can go all the way. also that he said that this year he will have alot of depth in his team with some of these young kids making a good impression on the track and in the barooga night seriouse. My tip for premiers this year.

From what i have heard they nearly had the signature of guy morfet* from euroa but he pulled the pin because of all the travel. but i think they have lost a few out of there side and picked up not many. a couple of blokes from congupna played in the night series for them but havent heard if they signed. they should be top 6 again.

From what i have heard they nearly had the signature of guy morfet* from euroa but he pulled the pin because of all the travel. but i think they have lost a few out of there side and picked up not many. a couple of blokes from congupna played in the night series for them but havent heard if they signed. they should be top 6 again.

Cheers boys for the info.
Hot tip Katamatite and Wunghnu to arm wrestle for the wooden spoon this year. Katamatite needed to close the gates on the cows, stoping them running out on the club this year. Mass number leaving!! They picked up ex-player Xavier Kennady (full forward) but they are still going to need to get the ball down there!
Anyone else know some more goss on the matter?

Aaron Shelton from wunghu signed last night with Numurkah footy club, major coup for the blues in 07, these are the signings you want just close to the season.
Poor old pies hang in there.

now that everyone has played there practice matches and knows how each team is fairing after a long pre season top 6 pridictions would be good to know.

here is mine. in no particular order.

shepp east
tungamah
dookie
katandra
waiia
picola

Aaron Shelton from wunghu signed last night with Numurkah footy club, major coup for the blues in 07, these are the signings you want just close to the season.
Poor old pies hang in there.

mate you need to get your shi#t together as Aaron Shelton was at Wunghnu training last night so stop starting bulls*it rumours

They are the Bears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now that everyone has played there practice matches and knows how each team is fairing after a long pre season top 6 pridictions would be good to know.

here is mine. in no particular order.

shepp east
tungamah
dookie
katandra
waiia
picola

you left out berrigan i think they will be the dark horse this yr might surprise a few clubs i think.

nah i think if there is a dark horse it would be blighty. im guessing because of the travel berrigan would be tough to beat at home am i right?
that and the crowd on the hill is quite intimidating especially after half time and a few tinnies have been sunk but i guess time will tell should be a cracker of a game tomorrow

that and the crowd on the hill is quite intimidating especially after half time and a few tinnies have been sunk but i guess time will tell should be a cracker of a game tomorrow

Go Berrigan - Bruzzy to turn it on and kick 10 then sink 10 white nights after the game - go Bruz

Tungamah V Katandra should be an absolute cracker, anyone have any predictions ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back