Competitions Pieman Trade Period 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Suckling Stringer Dickson
In: Smith Stringer Picken

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Stringer, McLean-T1, Dickson-T1
In: Stringer-T2, C Smith-T2, Jong-T2
Well I hate to do this as it seems everyone I pick is destined for injury, but I will go with:
Smith C for Wallis
Johannisen for Redpath
And perhaps Dickson will finally start kicking some goals if I trade him out, so
Picken for Dickson
out Stringer Dickson Honeychurch in Webb Stringer Mclean thanks
OUT: Dickson-T1, Stringer, Daniel
IN: Dickson-T2, Stringer-T2, T.Boyd-T2

Thanks
Wallis for Stevens please
IN Stringer & C.Smith
OUT Wallis & Roughead

Thanks Dw
Out: Wallis & Campbell
In: Dunkley & Roughead
Out: Dickson, Wallis :cry:, Suckling, Hunter
In: Dickson, Dahlhaus, TBoyd, Bontempelli

Thanks
And Redpath for Suckling please
Done.

Just Roughead out, Zaine Cordy in thanks dogwatch!
Bont in for Wallis
Dickson in in for Campbell
T.Boyd for Daniel

thanks
Clay and Jong for McLean and Redpath please.
Wallis for C. Smith please.
Please swap Redpath and Hunter for C Smith and Stringer.
Thanks dw.
Out: Suckling Stringer Dickson
In: Smith Stringer Picken
Out: Stringer, Suckling, Boyd
In: Stringer, Zordy, C.Smith
Out Hunter, Dickson

In Wood, Macrae.

It's all or nothing time!
Stringer -> Stringer
Dickson -> Dickson
Suckling -> Roberts
OUT: Daniel, Campbell-T1

IN: Stringer, Johannisen
Stringer in for Redpath please
Out: Suckling, Campbell
In: Picken, McLean

Thanks
Out: Wallis, Hunter, Stringer, T Boyd
In: C Smith, Dahl, Stringer T2, T Boyd T2.

Many thanks !!
Stringer and Dickson for Stringer and Dickson too please.
Done.

Just over 4 hours of trade week left. The following still have Wallis (W) and/or Redpath (R) in their team:

Bulldogs_6 (W)
cecil (W)
cooee bulldogs (W,R)
Endless (W)
Pogba (W)
QPRangers (R)
Sentinel (W)
Simon Phoenix (W)
_STREET_ (W,R)
Th3 DoG FaTh3R (R)
theAthenian (R)
TiAn_ (R)
webbo (W)
Wocka (W,R)

Since both Wally and Red are out for the season you might want to think about a trade ...

Also (in the interests of giving everybody the best shot at it) don't forget that you can trade in the same player that you trade out to give you a better chance if his T2 handicap is higher than his earlier handicap e.g. OUT: Dahlhaus, IN: Dahlhaus-T2.

Anyone who still has Stringer, Dickson, Dahlhaus or Hunter (among others) should take note!

dogwatch, I have forgotten, what are the rules with bankers? If you have an extremely high handicapped player as banker is there still a maximum p on how much you can score from the banker?

dogwatch, I have forgotten, what are the rules with bankers? If you have an extremely high handicapped player as banker is there still a maximum p on how much you can score from the banker?
Yes, 70 points.

A pity that. It makes taking Wood fairly pointless as the banker. I like the idea that anyone can still win, even if it takes a Bradbury like performance!

A pity that. It makes taking Wood fairly pointless as the banker. I like the idea that anyone can still win, even if it takes a Bradbury like performance!
No, it doesn't refer to the total points, only the banker points. So it means you'd get 60+60 for Wood = 120 if he kicks a goal (and if he's your banker).
It only affects players whose handicap is >70 (eg Zaine Cordy, 180). In Zaine's case you'd get 180+70 =250 which is still pretty good points for a solitary goal!

The rule is to stop results becoming massively lopsided - e.g. if Zaine kicked 3 goals in the next 5 matches he would have earned you over 1000 points if you also had him as banker. This way it'd only be 750 - still a lot but maybe not so much that it ruins the whole comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Pieman Trade Period 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back