Autopsy Pies beat the Cats, into the Preliminary Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see Moore not only finish a game but be so important in the final quarter. Wills, 13 tackles, bloody good. But gee whiz you wouldn't think De Goey or Greenwood will play again this year.

But let's be honest, we fell over the line thanks largely to Geelong playing putrid footy. That ain't gonna get it done in a prelim, far less in a GF.

Don't get it twisted, just because we reached the prelim first doesn't make us flag favorites, neither do mug punters. I'd have at the very least Rich/WCE ahead of us, I think the Dogs could easily roll us and even the Lions are travelling better, not sure how they'll do with so many inexperienced players in finals, probably the only knock on em.
They did all of that because of our pressure. Wherever everyone rank us in, we are two wins away from the holy grail ... go pies

Great to see Moore not only finish a game but be so important in the final quarter. Wills, 13 tackles, bloody good. But gee whiz you wouldn't think De Goey or Greenwood will play again this year.

But let's be honest, we fell over the line thanks largely to Geelong playing putrid footy. That ain't gonna get it done in a prelim, far less in a GF.

Don't get it twisted, just because we reached the prelim first doesn't make us flag favorites, neither do mug punters. I'd have at the very least Rich/WCE ahead of us, I think the Dogs could easily roll us and even the Lions are travelling better, not sure how they'll do with so many inexperienced players in finals, probably the only knock on em.
Bullshit

Nah I reckon we had them battered fried and cast to the side by 3/4 time. Cue went into the rack 13 mimutes left in the last. They were lucky to as close as they did.

I hope the pundits continue to write us off. I hope the eagles and tigers and doggies have all the smoke blown up their ass. I fear no team.

We’ve just knocked off the minor premier, just enjoy the win. Our best is good enough to go all the way

Returned from holiday's during the week.. kati jet lags and alcohol detoxifications re.. good to be back.. thanks for all your support guys..

Very well thought out win.. they were never in it re..
Gimpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you are back. Welcome back. F***ing awesome re.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive Effort to Hang On there.

Moore showed how Important he is to us in last Qtr.

Need the Break after that Physical Game

Scumps could not get Cats over the Line.

Need to play lot better to win the Flag.

Sucks about Greenwood and De Goey.

WHE and Brown and Thoms I felt where Poor.

But we won and that all that Counts

FMD Geelong played putrid footy because we hunted them all night.

Fantastic performance by all.
2 down on the bench most of the game.

Exceptional from our brilliant captain, Sidebottom, Adams and howe were top shelf.

Jamie Elliott’s last quarter effort to smother was exceptional.

Anyone who questioned why take a risk on Moore—-that last quarter was a clutch marking performance.

Fantastic effort by all against a side who are ridiculously hard to score against and have a plethora of hardened big bodies all over the park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Pies beat the Cats, into the Preliminary Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back