Autopsy Pies beat the Cats, into the Preliminary Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Also how could I forget the sinking feeling the voices of Carey, media and the commentators who all had us written off....

Pure bliss

Glad I did not have to Listen to those Flogs tonight

Not enough love for young Noble, mid season draftee and regarded as an afterthought by some.

Fast, agile, balanced with natural composure and fine disposal.

Well played young man.
I'm a fan, but fine disposal????? He turned it over at least 6 times tonight.

Great game by the team tonight. Great pressure, pretty good composure. Our best came to play.

Rupert Wills take a bow son.

Was an absolute bull and where it look like Geelong would get a clearance he made it a 50/50 ball and would force another stoppage.

Pendles, Adams, Howe, Moore, Phillips, Elliott, Sidey were all fantastic.

Prelim bound and pretty ****ing stoked.

Chris Scott the biggest f***** loser of all coaches, gives us no credit in his presser....Overall we f***** smashed you in general play...fwit love his defeated face!!!
What’s he going to say after a straight sets exit?
And let’s hope the cameras in him at the end of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no doubt about it - we're hard to stop on the road.

Really proud of the boys tonight - massive team pressure and great individual moments everywhere.

I'll admit it scares the s**t out of me that Geelong somehow got within 10 pts and could've stolen it if they'd kicked half straight...WTF!

I think we can say the selectors got it right. I could rave all night about Sidey,Howe, Pendles, Maynard, Elliott etc......but the two guys I am really stoked for are Rupert and Noble. Rupert was just into everything and Noble held up far better in the finals heat than anyone had the right to expect.

Happy to see Moore rediscovering his mojo late too - some great contested marking. Some of the smothers from Elliott , Howe etc.... great efforts everywhere.

If Richmond win tomorrow our next opponent comes from Brisbane/GWS/Bulldogs at the G .....we're in with a solid shot thanks to tonight. :thumbsu::collingwood:
Yep, if Tigers win, the Eagles, Tigers are on the other side of the draw for the Prelim. Nicely positioned.

F re.. went in to the G with a plastic bottle full of tsipouro.. polished it off half way through the last.. f steam coming out of my cranium re.. gonna hit the sack re.. zalistica re..

Της πουτάνας ήτανε βρε

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Pies beat the Cats, into the Preliminary Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back