Autopsy Pies beat the Cats, into the Preliminary Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of half taken balls fumbled and falling over. A nearly type. Hasn't got the power or grit to break free when he does get it clean a lot of the time either. Imo is a depth player.
Its alright, leave out the 13 tackles. Stick to your narrative.

He isn’t pretty, but he is playing an important role.

Greenwood is a massive loss, covers a heap of ground can play multiple roles. Just as he gets going, he gets injured . Good luck with the recovery.

Elliot - is building nicely for finals, was dynamic, clean and smart as usual. His effort to smother was Heath Shawesque.

Grundy - huge as always, gave the mids an armchair ride. Contested well on the ground and in the air too. Gawn is not even in the same league.

Adams and treloar- wow, just wow.

Wills - I thought it was his best game, like him as the second ruck option...particularly when the opposition are undersized.

Noble - Great game, he proved me wrong tonight. I wanted him dropped.

Howe and Moore - huge. Howe four quarter performance, Moore worked his way into the game nicely. And played best when champions do.

Stephenson - gets another game, did some nice things. I really don’t like his aerial contest, and needs to lay more tackles.

Maynard - before anybody jumps down my throat, he has potential and definitely on the balance of it all deserves to play...but honestly ball in hand I shudder. Does some stupid things.

Mayne - great game, set us up early. Plays September well.

Brown - I thought he was better on ball. But should be dropped, didn’t do much playing his role.

A lot of half taken balls fumbled and falling over. A nearly type. Hasn't got the power or grit to break free when he does get it clean a lot of the time either. Imo is a depth player.

Seriously? How many times did he stop Geel players breaking from stoppage.
He was huge tonight.
Can’t remember which player said it was a focus to stop Geel breaking through the front of stoppage - Wills was vital in achieving that.

Greenwood is a massive loss, covers a heap of ground can play multiple roles. Just as he gets going, he gets injured . Good luck with the recovery.

Elliot - is building nicely for finals, was dynamic, clean and smart as usual. His effort to smother was Heath Shawesque.

Grundy - huge as always, gave the mids an armchair ride. Contested well on the ground and in the air too. Gawn is not even in the same league.

Wills - I thought it was his best game, like him as the second ruck option...particularly when the opposition are undersized.

Howe and Moore - huge. Howe four quarter performance, Moore worked his way into the game nicely. And played best when champions do.

Stephenson - gets another game, did some nice things. I really don’t like his aerial contest, and needs to lay more tackles.

Maynard - before anybody jumps down my throat, he has potential and definitely on the balance of it all deserves to play...but honestly ball in hand I shudder. Does some stupid things.

Brown - I thought he was better on ball. But should be dropped, didn’t do much playing his role.
Maynard made Ablett look like a 12 year old girl. Deserves much more credit. Also, he used the ball well. Only had 2 turnovers.

Maynard didn't let Ablett get near it, he shut out an AA which was huge.

That goes for you too Wayne Carey - Collingwood making up the numbers in the 8 ... get a clue floggo.
As long as we are still making up the numbers when that number is 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done the Collingwood footy type thing.

I found tonight most satisfying.

tenor.gif

He wasn't bog, but it's worth mentioning how beastly wills can be in the packs when you're watching from ground level rather than on tv.

Sidebottom was amazing and that last quarter from Moore was incredible.

Great game, made better by the fact I was sitting next to cocky Geelong fans who I didn't hear a peep out of after the first 10 mins

Scott said they had the momentum from the 14 minute mark of the first quarter. Anyone agree?

Hmmmm, didn't we get the last goal of the 1st and actually win the 2nd and 3rd quarters. Thought it was an interesting take on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Pies beat the Cats, into the Preliminary Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back