Autopsy Pies v Bombers. Pies lose. Again. Sad face. Angry face. Acceptance face.

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah wouldn't want to see his elite kicking deteriorate due to OP
I know your being facetious but OP effects everything.

Your pace, lateral movement & kick penetration.

Does that mean I think he's a great disposer, no, it does however explain HOW bad he is at the moment.

Well I hope anyway.:D

Put him on ice.

Coach tends to say, "I need X type of player" and recruiters choose the ones they think are best. So, he says, "Get me a running defender" and they go and get Ramsay. Whose fault is that?

Hine: Hey Bucks do you want me to get a running defender to replace the hole O'Brien, Shaw and Davis left.
Buckley: Nah we've got Sinclair, Langdon and Smith don't need anymore.
Hine: But Sinclair is always injured.
Buckley: He's still a valuable excuse... I mean player and is best 22, don't need more.
Hine: Landon and Smith are also slow and offer little hurt factor.
Buckley: Vanilla half backs my favourite. Do you have a version for wing?
Hine: Tom Phillips I guess.
Buckley: Wonderfull, keep up the good work Hine
Hine: Thanks I guess... hey wait...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't. Number 1 is increasingly looking like being a mid. I don't think I could handle us overlooking a KPF again...
Boy, do we need change.
It's like the teenager that gives up on parents, teachers, school... I don't trust anything the club says or does at this point.

Fas, elliot, Sidebottom and langdon. The only players who could be considered in our best players, have i missed anyone? Lifeless, like they have all had enough and need a change and fresh start.

Anyone figure out whats up with the roll off and attack the ball carrier up the field by our defenders? It doesnt work when you get caught in the middle. We get caught in the middle a lot.
I thought that Crisp was easily in our top four with Fas, Billy and Goldy

Had some howlers early but took a couple of good contested grabs. I thought both he and Scharenberg were ok without being spectacular, Langdon the better of the two (which he should be given their respective senior experience). It was probably his best game to date this year, I just wish when he stuffs up he didn't do it so spectacularly
Good summation for both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we've been left like a boat without a rudder with our trading. We're floating out to sea, to get rid of our coach would only result in the boat capsizing. We need to give bucks a few more years to get it right. I would hate to see him go he just needs another off seasons trade period.

They were the only 4 that would have received a pass from me today. The rest all ranged from EAD (Greenwood) to you could be so much more (WHE)...

It'd be nice of the playing group to back up their continued verbal support of the coach with some meaningful actions on the field.

We just appear completely out of sync which is probably unsurprising really given the lack of stability (3+ changes likely again next week), awful system and the perpetual snouts in the trough attitude!

They were the only 4 that would have received a pass from me today. The rest all ranged from EAD (Greenwood) to you could be so much more (WHE)...

It'd be nice of the playing group to back up their continued verbal support of the coach with some meaningful actions on the field.

We just appear completely out of sync which is probably unsurprising really given the lack of stability (3+ changes likely again next week), awful system and the perpetual snouts in the trough attitude!

Exactly, we're a club that's all talk & platitudes.

As I've said many times before Pendles, champion player, not a captain's a-hole.

we've been left like a boat without a rudder with our trading. We're floating out to sea, to get rid of our coach would only result in the boat capsizing. We need to give bucks a few more years to get it right. I would hate to see him go he just needs another off seasons trade period.
Are you for real?
He got rid of all the players who had some flair cause he didn't like them.
Recruited in second hand footballers.
Has a stop, sideways, backward game style.
Doesn't see the need to motivate players.
Wins have steadily gone backwards as more of "HIS" players have come in.
Show me one shred of evidence that he can coach well. Let me rephrase that. It's not all coaching, it's setting a value platform for the team. Currently it's a lifeless blimp.

And you want 2 more years of this?

I was a big supporter of Bux even until last year. But even blind Freddie can see that it just isn't working.

Time to salvage the club, not just the team.

Last edited:
This always happens when I rush a board through....rush to the G....make it ten minutes into the first, we're 2 goals up and then Essendon go bang bang bang....rest of the day we're just chasing tail. Damn that surfer for making me late!!

Exactly, we're a club that's all talk & platitudes.

As I've said many times before Pendles, champion player, not a captain's a-hole.

Worst captain I've seen in my time supporting the club!

Overall Buckley needs to go, but I seriously doubt he's instructing Langdon to stand around like a stunned mullet for five seconds after taking a mark then kick it directly to the opposition and run straight past Hooker giving away a 50 metre penalty killing our momentum. Or for Maynard to exit D50 and try and pinpoint a 40 metre kick on his right amongst three Bombers. Or for Scharenberg to kick it OOF and into the man on the mark from stop plays. Or for Treloar to kick it 20 metres sideways while entering F50 or miss a one metre handball by two metres. Or Adams running into an open goal and hitting the top of the behind post.

He's no good, but surely the playing group can actually play with some pride in the jumper and their own performance because that was crap today!

No point making assessments after our games anymore, what is the point, its the same tale of the tape. Poor disposal, gave up easy goals, no heart, crap game plan, too slow etc...
Might as well just cut and paste last weeks comments. These forums are like the CFC, do the same thing week in week out and expect something to change.

No point making assessments after our games anymore, what is the point, its the same tale of the tape. Poor disposal, gave up easy goals, no heart, crap game plan, too slow etc...
Might as well just cut and paste last weeks comments. These forums are like the CFC, do the same thing week in week out and expect something to change.

I don't know what's worse. Us for continuing when we can't control that outcome or them because they can control it, but aren't doing anything about it...

Exactly this......... the rest of the team and coaching group should hang their head in shame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Pies v Bombers. Pies lose. Again. Sad face. Angry face. Acceptance face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back