Places in bali to watch the footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

going to bali this weekend and was wondering if anyone knew anywhere to go grab a bite and watch the footy?

G'day mate I actually live in Bali and have done for the past 4 years.. There are many places to watch the footy here and the 2 that I often go to are Kuta Town Houses (between Poppies lane 1 & 2) and "Y Bar" in Jl Padma Utara. Both are really good venues and Kuta Town Houses even has a section out the back specially for AFL and the food there is really good also. See how you go but they would be great options for you to watch the mighty Tigers in action..cheers

you'd be hard pressed finding places in kuta/legian that don't show the footy.

which area are you staying in?

i actually watched the brownlow at the y bar last year.

just take a walk down the street and find somewhere you like the look of. most places have blackboards out the front advising which games they will be showing.

Bagus Pub on Poppies 2 for mine. Enjoy champ - nothing like watching a game of footy in stubbies, singlet and thongs:thumbsu:

Jesus .. i hope my brother dosnt see this thread .

How about you forget about footy for a week and enjoy some of the local culture :rolleyes::p

Thats why we go overseas isnt it ?

Not necessarily why people go to Bali though. (Not that I would know)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus .. i hope my brother dosnt see this thread .

How about you forget about footy for a week and enjoy some of the local culture :rolleyes::p

Thats why we go overseas isnt it ?

Latest from from Sportsbet....

You Tube video of a Redgum song (for the Gen Y punters): $1.25
Indonesian translation of the Koran (aka Qu'ran) or some such drivel: $2.50
Meaningful discussion on the vast cultural attractions of Indonesia outside of Kuta: $11.00
Commentary on the state of the Indonesian mining industry: $21.00
Advice on where to watch the footy in Jakarta: $34.00
Advice on where to watch the footy in Bali: $51.00
Advice on where to watch the footy in Madrid: $101.00
Other: $101.00

Latest from from Sportsbet....

You Tube video of a Redgum song (for the Gen Y punters): $1.25
Indonesian translation of the Koran (aka Qu'ran) or some such drivel: $2.50
Meaningful discussion on the vast cultural attractions of Indonesia outside of Kuta: $11.00
Commentary on the state of the Indonesian mining industry: $21.00
Advice on where to watch the footy in Jakarta: $34.00
Advice on where to watch the footy in Bali: $51.00
Advice on where to watch the footy in Madrid: $101.00
Other: $101.00
I'll have a crayfish on your commentary on the state of the mining industry in Indo

What about your thoughts on the bombmaker getting 20 years being on a par with Chapelle ?( i guess if your remorseful for constructing the instrument that killed 202 people and maimed countless others it makes all the difference :thumbsu: )

I'll have a crayfish on your commentary on the state of the mining industry in Indo

What about your thoughts on the bombmaker getting 20 years being on a par with Chapelle ?( i guess if your remorseful for constructing the instrument that killed 202 people and maimed countless others it makes all the difference :thumbsu: )

4kg of weed + Zero rupiah in payoffs; no respect for muslims; abuse the carp out of the Indonesian judicial system = 20 years.

Build a bomb that killed 202 innocent people + play the system = 20 years

A few eccies + turn muslim for the cameras and show a heap of remorse and promise to be a good girl from now on and pay all the right people = 1,000 rupiah ($0.10) fine.

No commentary required really on the rights or wrongs of that.

(PS - I assume you weren't referring to the 1981 underarm incident and meant Schappelle?).

Does Schapelle have a TV in her cell? :p

Drove past Kerobokan Prison yesterday (Home of all the Drug Traffickers) and I can tell you it is one of the most horrendous buildings I've ever laid eyes on. I'd rather spend life in Barwon that 10 years there, easily.

On the Footy side of things, I have a T.V with the Australian Network in my Villa so I'm all sorted. Delayed telecast this evening though :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Places in bali to watch the footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back