carlton09

Club Legend
Jan 19, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Northern Blues
Good move, but doubt Channel 7 will budge.

Definitely be more interesting to watch than what Essendon produced last week.

Luckily, it's live here in Canberra, although I'd prefer to be at the game.

So here in Perth we miss the game altogether again, because the 'derby' is on Fox and FTA!!!! WHY?! Why cant fox give WA the NSW Qld channel that shows the game live??????? This is unacceptable in this day and age.

The same broadcast of the derby will be played on Foxtel and Free to AIr. Meaning Carlton Collingwood will not be shown any where near live in WA.

Footy fans in Perth need to kick up a stink with Fox, TEN, and the AFL over this its crap.

Ah, if you're in Perth, I suggest you come down to The Odin Tavern on Sunday for some nice hot PIES and some BLUE cordial for lunch, and you just never know what might be on the big screen down there ;)

So here in Perth we miss the game altogether again, because the 'derby' is on Fox and FTA!!!! WHY?! Why cant fox give WA the NSW Qld channel that shows the game live??????? This is unacceptable in this day and age.

The same broadcast of the derby will be played on Foxtel and Free to AIr. Meaning Carlton Collingwood will not be shown any where near live in WA.

Footy fans in Perth need to kick up a stink with Fox, TEN, and the AFL over this its crap.

Thats Ridiculous:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Heads up there arse's, all of em :thumbsu:

Ch 7 and 10 are only interested in using footy to boost their news ratings. So unless Ch7 are going to move their news to 5.30 on Sundays (when hell freezes over) you won't see this game live on FTA.

If you did, they would start it live and pump it so full of add, with 30 mins at half time and 10 mins at the minor breaks it would bring a tear to your eye to sit through it.........it has to finish at 5.59.59, no club song, no post match........just shunt you straight from the final whistle into the news headlines. :thumbsdown:

As I've said before, the match is being shown in WA, at midnight.

Still pathetic, and normally I'd just go for live radio coverage, but I think this is one game I don't want to miss out on seeing.

Ah, if you're in Perth, I suggest you come down to The Odin Tavern on Sunday for some nice hot PIES and some BLUE cordial for lunch, and you just never know what might be on the big screen down there ;)
Quoting to make sure people read between the lines ;)

WA gets ripped off unless you don't want to watch good footy or go for Freo or WCE. Luckily I circled this game when the fixture came out, booked flights!!! I have a heap of mates who are WCE and Freo supporters and they keep asking me when it is on, they are as annoyed about this as we are!! (for once npt only Carlton supporters want to watch carlton play)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luckily, it's live here in Canberra, although I'd prefer to be at the game.

I think you'll find it's on a 50 minute delay with the Canberra telecast starting at 3.00 pm (Can't miss out on the V8 Pooper Cars from Ipswich Qld apparently...:p). Give Canberra PRIME a spray via canberra.reception@primetv.com.au for all of the good it'll do.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17571551#post17571551Channel 7 is the rainbow channel all they like to play is Dancing with the katoey and the rest.They buy the AFL games and play them at 1.00am in between the ads about dating sites like Adultmatchmaker and gaymatcher and the rest of those infomercial garbage.
http://www.google.com.au/aclk?sa=l&...u/Track.aspx?affiliate=1785&to=R&keyword=love

Channel 7 is the rainbow channel all they like to play is Dancing with the katoey and the rest.They buy the AFL games and play them at 1.00am in between the ads about dating sites like Adultmatchmaker and gaymatcher and the rest of those infomercial garbage.
I wouldn't take it to that extreme, but they certainly pi$$ off a lot of AFL followers with their stupid schedules.
By Katoey did you mean the Thai ladyboy's? If so, very funny.

The FTA networks are pretty pathetic. They belong to a dying industry, and are fast losing advertising revenue to the new internet based digital media. Their inflexibility to provide what people want is just going to accelerate their demise. Good riddance.

:)

So the game is just about a sell out and we will all have to put up with a pathetic delayed telecast, just so seven can show their friggin news straight after the game. Even after both clubs and the AFL have asked them to show it live!

What really pisses me off is I live nearly 2 hours out of Melbourne so it can end up costing around $200 for two of us to go see a game and I am still forced to watch shit on delay when it's on FTA.

Move all games to Fox, I say.

The FTA networks are pretty pathetic. They belong to a dying industry, and are fast losing advertising revenue to the new internet based digital media. Their inflexibility to provide what people want is just going to accelerate their demise. Good riddance.

:)

Channel 10 is showing all their matches live this weekend. Including the Showdown in Adelaide. I hope Channel 7 directors all catch fire and die for this bollocks.

Agree. Last year at least i could watch it online but now it looks like the AFL has clamped down on that.. grrrrrr

One thing I have noticed is that so far knowbody has mentioned 7two why cant the Wet Toast Beagles and the Shockers be shown on 7 and Carlton Collingwood be showen on 7two all they are showing is crap I mean who wants to watch Power Ranges Mystic Force and then West Side Story. Thats whats on here in Perth anyway. I could almost undersatand if not forgive a Saturday night midnight broadcast but Sunday??? Come on people work on Mondays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play us live pleads Carlton to Channel 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back