Player Comparison Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harvey v Didak v Johnson
Depends on what you want. Personally i would either get Didak or none of them, consider this Didak predicted average 100 i like the average but isn't exactly durable and i think that is nearly as gold as a trade. Harvey very durable should average 90-95 but i can't see the ball getting in his hands much if the roos play like that, solid option though.
Steve Johnson, pred average 95 i think he would of been the pick of the bunch but i'm having second thoughts with him seeming to still have a niggle or two, not playing a nab game isn't exactly great but if he plays 1 or 2 consider strongly!

Mackie v Lockyer!:thumbsu:

Im stuck on whether to have Charman or Minson as my back-up ruckman.

Any thoughts to help me out? :confused:

I honestly hate the idea of having to end up upgrading my second ruckman because it is a waste of one or two trades. Charman and Minson may allow you to upgrade players in other positions, but the rucks are extremely important. This is why I have Cox and Hille. If you really want one of Minson and Charman, I would go with Minson because he is a better dt'er in my opinion.

foley v masten v c. morton?

i can see an upside to all three but cant decide.

my current midfield is

swan
kornes
gibbs
x
skipworth
rich

Ok this is a tough one
Thornton+Goddard+Adcock
vs
Houli+Gram+King

What is thought of Adcock and Thornton?

Also Do u reckon i will be safe with my 2nd ruckmen, being cordy, Currie and Natuanui.
I have cox as my first

Ok this is a tough one
Thornton+Goddard+Adcock
vs
Houli+Gram+King

What is thought of Adcock and Thornton?

Carlton's Thornton!? Stay clear. Only had some good games as Scotland was out and he was the quarterback for a bit. He takes the best or 2nd best forward usually.

I have Adcock atm, but don't really want him, don't think he can average much more then last year,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didak v Giansiracusa?
Didak only really became a quality dter last year whereas g has been consitent over the last few years.
Didak has the potential to average alot higher than g but has a higher risk

although it is nab cup didak looks the goods and will probably keep his form going from last year didak for me

adcock vs drummond v houli??

Hi everyone,

I have a tough one that I cant work out at all.. my mind changes all the time.

Masten / Hille / Riewoldt or Richo

vs

J. Selwood / Lade or Ottens / J. Brown

Positions 2 and 3 look pretty clear to me I think. I just don't know if what I gain there will be lost by including Masten instead of Selwood. With tags going to Kerr and Priddis, Masten looks set to get a lot of the ball.

Thanks in advance

adcock vs drummond v houli??
Drummond will probably average the most, but how many games will he play? I currently have him because if he can play 20 games he will be very good so I'd take him, but he is a massive risk. Adcock is a safe bet but I can't see him averaging that much.

Hmm who would be a better option out of;

Dane Swan and Mathew Kruezer

or

Brent Harvey and Will Minson?

I can see upsides both ways but im leaning toward option 2 because both mids will get a solid score most weeks but minson is a little more reliable IMO, but im not 100%

or

I can see upsides both ways but im leaning toward option 2 because both mids will get a solid score most weeks but minson is a little more reliable IMO, but im not 100%

Personally I'd go option 1......Swan, consistently scores higher and Kreuzer should have a better year this year. I've never really been sold on Minson

or

Option 1, I can see Kreuzer imporving his scores enough to be able to trade him out for someone reasonable, so I'd go with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back