List Mgmt. Player Contracts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're desperate for a key forward but surely you're not THAT desperate.

I would take a 4th rounder for him, or even let him go for nothing if it frees up cash for Hogan.

Realistically if the club were to decide to trade him I'd expect we'd probably ask for a late 2nd/early 3rd rounder, or have him as steak knives in some deal.
Outside of pav.... we have matt taberner, michael apeness and tanner smith.

Happy to get dawes if he can kick 30-40 goals for year for us

Never in doubt.

Really only leaves Tommy Mac as the final important signing for 2016 (will worry about Hogan later).

I think with each day that goes by i get less convinced that he'll stay but maybe the other dominos falling around him might push him closer to signing on.
Yeah I was never too worried about Wattsy.
Sure does.
You're referring to TMac possibly not signing on yeah? I'm with you here too, there's no reason for him not to sign IMO so I think it's looking a bit grim too.
Have heard a package deal of Reid and Z. Jones for TMac. We lose there for mine.

Would be pretty shit bloke move to lean on the club to recruit his brother then **** off.

Outside of pav.... we have matt taberner, michael apeness and tanner smith.

Happy to get dawes if he can kick 30-40 goals for year for us

Fun fact: the most goals Dawes has kicked in a Home and Away season is 26 (Collingwood 2010), and has not kicked more than 20 goals in a season since 2011.

Whenever people praise him all they say is that he adds structure. He's also quite injury and form prone, having only played more than 15 games in a season once in his 4 years at Melbourne.

Fun fact: the most goals Dawes has kicked in a Home and Away season is 26 (Collingwood 2010), and has not kicked more than 20 goals in a season since 2011.

Whenever people praise him all they say is that he adds structure. He's also quite injury and form prone, having only played more than 15 games in a season once in his 4 years at Melbourne.
That's a bit damning!
Tries hard though o_O.
Piss him off!!!

hand him over. surely he us better than jack anthony and colin sylvia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone heard anything about McDonald?
I haven't heard a thing about him for a while, other than the Zak Jones/Reid trade which would make me sick.
I hear he has a brother called Oscar.

I note that Nick Haynes re-signed with GWS yesterday. Only for an additional two years beyond when he was due to be OOC at the end of next season, but it's a bonus anyway. AFL.com.au is reporting that he approached the club 12 months early, keen to get it locked in and saying, "I've never had any doubt in my mind that I want to stay here long term, so I thought there was no reason to put it off." Hmmm.

Damning stats - bugger structure he's not worth the money he is on.

He's on 500k but next year he'd be lucky 2 b on half that. I don't reckon he's worth than a box of Samboy salt & vinegar chips & min contract.
He gives structure & competes but takes very few marks & kicks very few goals. I wasn't keen when we recruited him but I'd keep him if he was on min contract & I thought he wouldn't break down. Nice bloke not that good a footballer.

He gives structure & competes but takes very few marks & kicks very few goals. I wasn't keen when we recruited him but I'd keep him if he was on min contract & I thought he wouldn't break down. Nice bloke not that good a footballer.
If he leaves... I reckon another victorian club will pick him up. Dont know who though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back