Player Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Interested in a few players..

Very raw, I very much doubt he will play alot of Coburg Seniors - Coburg Ressies is where he will play most of his 08' season IMO.

Our "Rucks" consist of: Simmo, Patto, Gus, Putt, Cartlege + Polak who can do some part time work

Terry won't play more then two of the main 5 in our best 22 which probably leaves Guss, Putt and Cartlege on the outer meaning they will probably play most of the season at Coburg.

I would think that Patto might be going back to coburg if Gus can find some form. I'm not sure Patto is heavy enough to play ruck at the moment. i think you will find that Gus has all the attributes to make it as a first grade ruckman and that's why the club didn't spend a top draft pick on one.

chris newman is supposed to be playing in midfield this season correct?

there wouldnt be any chance of him being tagged if he was playing midfield?

Maybe not after todays scrathy against Geelong, finally played forward and had Mat Scarlett chasing all day, looked real good

Only a VFL scratch match.

His endurance and overall kicking skills are his problem.

If he had a good day fantastic. :thumbsu:

But I still dont think he will play this year but I'll be stoked if he does. Thanks for the info. :thumbsu:

EDIT: Rizzo thinks otherwise in his report.

Gourdis: Played at FF and seemed to struggle. Ran to some wrong spots and his disposal was average. Bloody athletic though.

I just wanted an update on kent kingsley.. how are things going with him?
tambling?
oakley-nicholls?
trent knobel?
cleve hughes?
fiora?

I just wanted an update on:
kent kingsley.. how are things going with him?
OH NOES WE WASTED PICK 9 OF THE PSD. :rolleyes:

tambling?
Bloody fantastic. Will be a star.

Where's that pick 4 Luke Livingston. . . oh wait. :D

oakley-nicholls?
Just turned 20. Plenty of time on his side.

trent knobel?
Injury once again ruined him. Once again PSD. IDGAF.

cleve hughes?
Treading a fine line, needs to deliver.

We got Troy Simmonds for him. So bloody great. :thumbsu:

THanks for your time. :)

Dean Polo...

who knows what the story is with Dean. Would like to know because I really want to see him back in the seniors. How is the shoulder and general fitness coming along? Anyone that can shed any light on this....cuz we have heard next to nothing about him during preseason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I forgot he also has hamstring tightness which is why he didnt play last weekend at all.

I wouldnt suggest holding onto him if its a desparate change and you have no one else to score points but my midfield thanks to Bird and Geary performing isnt taking too bad a knock so it depends on your situation and if its possible to hold out for him.

Its a 5% chance he'll play this weekend imo since he didnt even play a VFL praccy last weekend.

I forgot he also has hamstring tightness which is why he didnt play last weekend at all.

I wouldnt suggest holding onto him if its a desparate change and you have no one else to score points but my midfield thanks to Bird and Geary performing isnt taking too bad a knock so it depends on your situation and if its possible to hold out for him.

Its a 5% chance he'll play this weekend imo since he didnt even play a VFL praccy last weekend.
thanks mate, much appreciated

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back