Player Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I think game has moved on from a few senior players now playing at Coburg
It is all about pace now, Tivendale was trade bait last year and won't play again in 2008 unless sensiors hit by injuries,
Not sure about Bowden, could be useful aganist right opposition, not sure if Mc Guane has done enough consistantly to be side in front of him.

Pettifer, well Morton and Reiwouldt are the future, but I guess if he keeps kicking bags at Coburg, one has to watch and take not.

Lets hope posts about Cogs is correct, that is what Tigers are missing, when we give Johnson Foley, Tuck or Tambling a rest, we're at least one dwon quality midfielder and top sides get on top in the middle, with a in form fit cogs and some input from Cothclin who I did see play for COburg twos 3 weeks ago, he will play sooner or later.

Now guys can we afford to keep Polak in side, as I don't think he did much yesterday, got his hands to two marks he should of taken

Also was Newman somewhat injured and because Coburg played on the Friday, they could not rest him?

He just didn't seem right and I noticed he started on the bench.

Cheers
PM

Could someone please help me find a rather updated list of players contract details i.e. when they run out. Also is a mature age rookies minimum contract time different from a normal rookies ?

Big Gus Graham will finally get his season underway as well.
Need some spare $$$ to get Jake King in to my dream team, so going to flick pussy Mark Blake for a low priced Ruck to free some $$$.
Gus could be the go ?
Chance of playing, and playing well soon ? (battling to get a full team on the park at the moment with injuries and suspensions, so can't afford someone who won't be getting a gig any time soon).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know Cotchin, never met him, never even seen him (or seen him play) - yet I dreamed about him all last night for some reason (I'd guess because of reading about him on here so much). Nothing visual (or sexual :eek:) just his name with regards to the team etc. Bizarre.............but hopefully an indication he will be as good as being specced !!! :)

looking at our injury list we only had raines with a week left, the week ends on tuesday so according to that we have nobody injured. Could someone confirm this? has anyone gotten injured that i havent known about?

so what is everyone's thoughts on bowden
will he be back anytime soon or is a while off still
his form has appeared good in vfl from what i've read

Raines??? Where is this guy with his injury? Any news on a possible return?? I thought he actually started the year in pretty good form....

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back