Player X or Player Y (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to do with pricing but moreso scoring and number of games played.

Who would you go in preference order Banner, Bastinac, Lucas and Kyler-Thomson?

Next batch - Rohan, Moore and Barlow?

Final batch - Ballantye, Sam Wright & Sloane
anyone? remember not going by price..

and dude above me... go risky/elite option as opposed to two so-and-so players.

Malceski and Armitage if your like to gamble.
I can see good upside to both players should they stay injury free.

Waters Im not as confident in as Malceski and the Premiums you mentioned dont offer as much upside however plays like Kornes would offer you a captaincy option if you needed that.

Malceski and Armitage if your like to gamble.
I can see good upside to both players should they stay injury free.

Waters Im not as confident in as Malceski and the Premiums you mentioned dont offer as much upside however plays like Kornes would offer you a captaincy option if you needed that.

Thanks mate. What about this though:

Malceski + Bartell + Armitage

or

Waters + Two of Mitchell, Boyd and Selwood

or

Waters + Bartel + Kornes

Not to do with pricing but moreso scoring and number of games played.

Who would you go in preference order Banner, Bastinac, Lucas and Kyler-Thomson?

Next batch - Rohan, Moore and Barlow?

Final batch - Ballantye, Sam Wright & Sloane

1 - Bastinac, Banner, Lucas, KT (purely on likelihood to get a game)

2 - Barlow, Rohan, Moore (I just prefer Barlow to be honest, whilst looking very promising in the NAB he isnt guarenteed a spot on the 22)

3 - Ballantyne, , Sloane, Wright (Balla's looks in top nick and Pav has mentioned that he may even get a run through the midfield this year. His form last year wasnt great, although he hadnt had a pre-season as he had a broken wrist so I would expect more from him this year).

What about..

Mitchell Vs Pendelbury

Mitchell can score higher but is less consistant?

Thanks mate. What about this though:

Malceski + Bartell + Armitage

or

Waters + Two of Mitchell, Boyd and Selwood

or

Waters + Bartel + Kornes

All 3 have their merits.
To be honest all of those players listed could turn out to be good pickups.
Just need to decide on the structure you want.

As for Mitchell v Pendlebury.
I see both as offering some improvement. Mitchell I believe is based on preseason form however I see him mainly as a pickup and handball off midfielder come season real and only see4ppg improvement.

Pendlebury with the introduction of Ball could improve or perhaps not. Again who knows what effect all the changes at Collingwood would have. I do like his ability to post some big totals though if he can get some consistency in his game he would be a great pickup. I would be interested to see if his poorly scoring games are the result of him getting the number 1 tag and letting Swannie roam abit free.

Mayne/Gilbert

or

Rockliff/Goddard

Rockliff/Goddard

Trengrove-Ballantyne-Gia-Fisher
vs
Masten-Ziebell-Gray-Kenelly.

If I choose option 1, i would be running three midfield rookies, though with the depth of midfield rookies this year, it could work.
My other mid starting rookies are Martin and Barlow

Rockliff/Goddard

Trengrove-Ballantyne-Gia-Fisher
vs
Masten-Ziebell-Gray-Kenelly.

If I choose option 1, i would be running three midfield rookies, though with the depth of midfield rookies this year, it could work.
My other mid starting rookies are Martin and Barlow

I like Masten-Ziebell-Gray-Kenelly more, but both options look good.

Gia + Malceski + Mayne

vs

J Brown + Ladson + Ballantyne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunt, Ladson, Maguire, Waters.

Hunt looks more solid recovering from injury, Ladson is almost assured a place as one of Clarkson's favs, Maguire looks to be the Lions CHB in praccy matches. I just don't Waters not to do another obscure injury.

Pendlebury vs Selwood

Hunt, Ladson, Maguire, Waters.

Hunt looks more solid recovering from injury, Ladson is almost assured a place as one of Clarkson's favs, Maguire looks to be the Lions CHB in praccy matches. I just don't Waters not to do another obscure injury.

Pendlebury vs Selwood

my prediction is Selwood will be top 5 DT scorers this year, I hope im right. (round 17 last year showed us what he is capable of)

pendlebury or gibbs?

my prediction is Selwood will be top 5 DT scorers this year, I hope im right. (round 17 last year showed us what he is capable of)

pendlebury or gibbs?
Pendles

Gibbs is likely to drop in price early on in the season (No Judd and potentially not Murphy). pick him up between round 7 and 11 imo

Wasn't really a question to answer, but here's one for the rest of you;

Dangerfield+Waters or Mayne+Hunt?
Or individually Waters vs Hunt and Dangerfield vs Mayne?
Cheers

First up I would go Mayne and Hunt. I would say Dangerfield > Mayne. But Hunt>Waters easily.

Luke Ball or Jobe Watson?
I'm expecting a lot of people to say Ball but I expect both to have monster years.

Jesse White or Nic Naitanui.
Tough call.
Both have questions about game time, with White now behind Bradshaw and Goodes up forward, Seaby and possibly Mumford in the ruck.
Naitanui of course has Cox.
I'd go with Naitanui due to his scoring potential, as well as Cox's injury past.

Carazzo+Waters+Lobbe vs Macdonald+Suban+Podsiadly?

since no question above:

H.Shaw v Carrazzo?

Bit torn on both, not exactly sure what role they are playing this year :confused:
Shaw with ease. Carrazzo could b playing anywhere from
fp to bp.

Pendles

Gibbs is likely to drop in price early on in the season (No Judd and potentially not Murphy). pick him up between round 7 and 11 imo

Im not sure this will hurt him, they might look for him more! someone has to get the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back