• Hitchcock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be picking Swan out of those four (highest consistent scores). Montagna in second place (more variability, but still a high average), then Bartel/Murphy (both good, but not necessarily in the same league as the other two).

Similar to the above, Swan ($569k) or Judd ($601k)? Swan being $30k cheaper at the moment is very tempting, but Carlton have a good run and Judd gets a lot of contested ball. Current midfield is GAJ, Montagna, Bartel, Cooney, Barlow and Gram (who I'm trading for either Swan or Judd).

I'd go Harvey.

My dilemma is who and where to upgrade Brennan to - midfield or forward? I'd have $722,200 to spend.

Mids could go Judd, Hayes, Bartel, Swallow.
Fwds could go Chapman, Giansiracusa, S.Johnson.

Similar to the above, Swan ($569k) or Judd ($601k)? Swan being $30k cheaper at the moment is very tempting, but Carlton have a good run and Judd gets a lot of contested ball. Current midfield is GAJ, Montagna, Bartel, Cooney, Barlow and Gram (who I'm trading for either Swan or Judd).

I'd go Judd.

Bartel vs Dal Santo?

I'd go Judd.

Bartel vs Dal Santo?

Dal Santo for me. Although, is prone to having a stinker. But had a couple just before the weekend gone. So, hopefully they are out of his system. :thumbsu:

Didak v J.Brown

(Brown would let me straight swap Martin for Goodes next week, would fall 9k short if i take Didak. Although i could take Goodes this week (I think he is due for a huge one with Freo defenders out), but then i can't see Ballantyne holding his value this week either, which is who i'm trading out for Brown or Didak)

Dal Santo for me. Although, is prone to having a stinker. But had a couple just before the weekend gone. So, hopefully they are out of his system. :thumbsu:

Didak v J.Brown

(Brown would let me straight swap Martin for Goodes next week, would fall 9k short if i take Didak. Although i could take Goodes this week (I think he is due for a huge one with Freo defenders out), but then i can't see Ballantyne holding his value this week either, which is who i'm trading out for Brown or Didak)

Would usually be a no brainer, but on the back of Browns groin issues if you dont have him already I'd stay clear and go Dids

Would usually be a no brainer, but on the back of Browns groin issues if you dont have him already I'd stay clear and go Dids

Yeah, that's what was on the back of my mind.

Anyone know how well Brown moved on the weekend against the Cats? Didn't get to see the game.

Didak or Franklin?

I've got Franklin but he's quite hit and miss - good score, bad score - you get the gist. I'd go Didak as he's playing in a better team at the moment and Franklin simply isn't playing in a good team at all.

Grundy or Jordan Russell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, that's what was on the back of my mind.

Anyone know how well Brown moved on the weekend against the Cats? Didn't get to see the game.

Yeah he actually moved ok and scored well but groins tend to be chronic injuries that usually dont get better without rest and will most likely get worse the longer you try to play (had a few groin issues when I used to play). considering we are only at round 9 I would go Dids

I'd say Judd, Even thought he has less time on the ground he looks more efficient then what Swan looks.

Mine is Franklin vs Harvey

Looking to upgrade Ballantyne to one of those two completing my fwdline, Leaning towards Harvey atm.

I am thinking the same.

Looking to offload ballantyne but for who?

Franklin, Harvey or even Steve Johnson? Any thoughts?

I am thinking the same.

Looking to offload ballantyne but for who?

Franklin, Harvey or even Steve Johnson? Any thoughts?

Stevie J averaging 120 past 3 rounds and doesn't look to be stopping. could be tested this week against the pies. but after this week has melb, west coast and essendon. so should get the better value for you.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. Probably Between Buddy, Didak and Steve J for mine.

Say I have $500K for M6... Mitchell and bank 40K or wait a week and hope Murphy drops below $500 (which he should)?

Leaning towards the former...

Tough call with Mitchell and Murphy. If you think Mitchell is over his injury (forgive the ignorance, I have no idea what has been keeping him out) then I'd take him and use the 50K to get a better player elsewhere. Another approach would be to take the player you would most enjoy barracking for (I imagine both have an army of detractors).

Help me out with this one. Looking to upgrade my backs, who to trade in, Hurn (495K), H Shaw (483K) or Gilbert (455)? I was leaning towards Shaw, but a similar question was asked on YSCC and there have been several answers and no mention of Shaw.

Mine is: Swan vs Bartel vs Murphy vs Montagna

I'm trading Martin to one of these blokes this week, who is the best otpion in the long run?
I'm doing the same thing but why does it have to be this week? Unless you're getting Swan, Murphy and Montagna both have break-evens of 157 & 156 respectively and Bartel has one of 122. Hold off in my opinion for next week if you want one of the other three.

Thinking of trading out waters for either gilbee or lake.
What are ppls thoughts, or is there anyone else i should consider instead?

My backline is Hodge, Goodard, Enright, Goodwin, Kennelly, Waters, Maguire.

I'm doing the same thing but why does it have to be this week? Unless you're getting Swan, Murphy and Montagna both have break-evens of 157 & 156 respectively and Bartel has one of 122. Hold off in my opinion for next week if you want one of the other three.
Yeah wait a week. An Martin will go up once more I think.

Yeah wait a week. An Martin will go up once more I think.

Martin averages 72, his B/E is 73. If he is to rise in value this week i'm thinking it's going to be pretty minimal. I think he's done as far as getting optimal value out of him. This or next week is probably the best time to offload for sure.

Tough call with Mitchell and Murphy. If you think Mitchell is over his injury (forgive the ignorance, I have no idea what has been keeping him out) then I'd take him and use the 50K to get a better player elsewhere. Another approach would be to take the player you would most enjoy barracking for (I imagine both have an army of detractors).

Help me out with this one. Looking to upgrade my backs, who to trade in, Hurn (495K), H Shaw (483K) or Gilbert (455)? I was leaning towards Shaw, but a similar question was asked on YSCC and there have been several answers and no mention of Shaw.

I don't know about Shaw, is pretty inconsistent...I think consistency is underrated in SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back