Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can loophole anyone with Keeffe.
Can loophole all with Billings as backup except walters or can loophole Billings with only walters as backup.
Suggestions on who i go should loophole and take/pass on their score?
upload_2018-5-28_12-2-17.png

Last edited:

Can loophole all with Billings as backup except walters or can loophole Billings with only walters as backup.
View attachment 503662

Why would you want to loophole a sub 70 score anyway?

View attachment 503662
I would not worry about it. Keep the E on Billings just in case Walters is a late out
I really can't see Billings scoring more than 70 this week. Eagles will win comfortably

If you really wanted to, I'd say Hogan, just in case the Dogs go premiership mode and the Demons go spud mode

Walters V Franklin ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Walters for me. He's the obvious choice
Buddy a huge risk. He could kick 20 goals over the next couple weeks though

Franklin v Boak
Boak more reliable scoring, with DPP .......Buddy inconsistent, but with the ability to go HUGE

But my #1 rule this year after heartache over the last couple of seasons was .....NO KPF's !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dilemma here...

Which option sounds better?

Option 1
Murray -> Simpson
Telly -> Rockliff

Option 2
ZGL -> Smith
Telly -> Danger
Option 2 .....Danger is important, but so is $$$ generation still

Simpson due to be still around the current price .....get him after his R12 Bye

Sandi missing this week has forced my hand.

Ryder vs Witt vs Nicnat at R2.

Have Gawn at R1.

My original plan with Sandi was to hold him until R11 and then bring Ryder in but with reasonable form I was hoping to hold him to R13 and bring in Grundy or Goldy for R14.

Not keen on having both rucks out for R13 so am crossing Grundy and Goldy off my list now.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Boak more reliable scoring, with DPP .......Buddy inconsistent, but with the ability to go HUGE

But my #1 rule this year after heartache over the last couple of seasons was .....NO KPF's !

Buddy's 31 years old now and with his size and the amount of running he does, I wouldn't trust him to play every game from here on.

Have Gawn at R1.

My original plan with Sandi was to hold him until R11 and then bring Ryder in but with reasonable form I was hoping to hold him to R13 and bring in Grundy or Goldy for R14.

Not keen on having both rucks out for R13 so am crossing Grundy and Goldy off my list now.
Big call wanting someone like Goldy o_O Grundy has to be your man, him and Gawn are so far in front of everyone else - can you still field a full team that bye week?

Sounds like Ryder is going to be managed timewise for the rest of the season as his achillies is just not right, and listening to Simpson sounds like NicNat is going to be on limited minutes for the season too as they have been enjoying his less but more impactful minutes.

If I was to grab any other ruck than Grundy, it would be a straight swap to Martin or downgrade to NicNat, but think you will realistically only get 100-105 from them for the rest of the season.

Have Gawn at R1.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Kruezer not a contender?
Not sure when Carltons bye is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back