Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope you went Ryan + $70k!
tenor.gif

liam-neeson-iwish-that-were-so-iwish-gif-5342390

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends if you are too round 14 bye heavy or not.

If you aren't then Walters is the obvious choice.

We said the same thing at the same time... I'm working on 7 premos out maximum for each round.

Looking for a Def POD value pick

Tuohy 391k v Angus Brayshaw 392k
I think both are capable of averaging between 88-92 from now until the end of the season. I like Brayshaw's DPP but not his history of head injuries. Tuohy tonned up 13 times last year, but can also have mare games. Has scored very well this yr except for 2 awful games.

Damn it, I should have taken Angus Brayshaw for 392k. He's 423k now with a 90 season average, 5 round average of 96 & a 3 round average of 101.

Angus Brayshaw B/M 423k (B/E 19) Vs Tom Rockliff Mid 375k (B/E 25)

Both their bye's are helpful for my team, I do like Brayshaw's B/M DPP though but Rocky with the higher ceiling. Rocky would be M9 though & Brayshaw D6 (Cole to bench) :think:

Ryder vs Grundy
Ryder plays all the byes and is cheaper but don't know if he can get to Grundy's scoring. Thoughts?

Ryder vs Grundy
Ryder plays all the byes and is cheaper but don't know if he can get to Grundy's scoring. Thoughts?

Grundy is averaging 126.5 (Ranked 3rd overall) and has scored 137 or higher 5 times out of 10. Makes him a genuine VC / C option. As good as Ryder is, he won't get anywhere near that kind of output. Why? because he doesn't rack up inside-midfielder numbers like Grundy does. The scary part is Grundy has done this with a sore foot for 2-3 games and still tonned up those weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back