Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a garbage start he averaged 99.9 from round 7 onwards.
If you expect that saints to move up the ladder next year, chances are it'll be thanks to this guy.
Locked at F2 for me.
I'm Converted :)

You convinced me on Billings .....but have gone in recent Draft Version Billings over Heeney
Not the silliest move considering Heeney won’t be training till Jan at the earliest

Not the silliest move considering Heeney won’t be training till Jan at the earliest
Just looked at Heeney's 2017 season scores .......the reality of his scoring didn't match the perception i had of his output

Just looked at Heeney's 2017 season scores .......the reality of his scoring didn't match the perception i had of his output
Forwards are weak this year. Heeney will be a stand out

No faith in Bennell ? ........had him last year, not for very long mind you .....but at his price, he's a must for me IF he's over his Calf issues ....we'll soon find out in JLT games, but worth the risk IMO

My gut says he'll never be over his calf issues

Just like Beamseys quad

Beams' 15 weeks "quad" injury destroyed my first season in playing SC Draft.
Averaged 120+ the year before that pesky "quad". Was even a late out for the round 1 game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D. Smith V Parish?
Certainly not sold on either, but both are on my pre-season watch list. Obviously will depend a lot on midfield minutes.
3rd season ....Parish

Smith has ????? .......won't consider either ATS

Billings vs Dollhaus vs Daniher (The Stash)
Billings

Dahl hasn't had enough consistent years, he burn't me badly last year ......and my policy for 2018 is no KPF's

Billings vs Dollhaus vs Daniher (The Stash)
Billings.

Here2tellyouwhy Keg on legs

e257580a-0726-4cf2-9899-1c6e9167dd84.gif

McGrath vs Birchall + 100k~

I'm already buying into the McGrath hype, I'm a bit worried that I chasing after the Piggy Oliver rise that I missed last year.
Confident that Birchall will be a solid pick, but McGrath could become and SC starboy very soon.

McGrath vs Birchall + 100k~

I'm already buying into the McGrath hype, I'm a bit worried that I chasing after the Piggy Oliver rise that I missed last year.
Confident that Birchall will be a solid pick, but McGrath could become and SC starboy very soon.

Both
+ Maynard

#extrapremofwd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back