Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Cogs and save cash.

Similar output anyways.....
The cash difference does need to be considered, but I think Oliver will legit be a 120+ scorer, maybe only behind Martin, TMitch and Danger in PPG output this year. I'm gunning to get him in my side maybe more than Danger. I'd be surprised if Cogs is within 10ppg of the pig at years end, especially with the competition for points at GWS.

Thanks
What are your reasons sir?

Just think he has more of a chance of being a keeper than Bonner.

Fisher is a super skilled little player too.

Plus the coach loves him so he will play every game.

We don't have tons of players to steal points off each other either compared to Port.

Lever > finlayson via dpp from mids

Bringing in:
fogarty for cash gen (have all the others)
Taranto - into fwds and only 1 rookie on field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver vs Cripps + 80K bank.

Reasons for Oliver:
- Season averages of 70, 111 and 135 in 2 games - going up every year.
- Gawn back and Melbourne should improve
- Slight increase in TOG due to fitness? Had over 80% TOG 9/22 games last year. 2/2 so far this year.

Reasons for Cripps:
- Basement price - Priced to average just 98 after injuries last year, Ave 108 the year before and 123 so far.
- Carlton should improve (though looked bad on the weekend but Cripps still got 115).
- No bank otherwise and 80K will assist to upgrade elsewhere sooner.
- Better bye round than Oliver.

Final thought: Bringing one in will leave me with 6 mid premiums but no Danger, Dusty or Crouch (who will all be top 5-6 scorers). As such, some merit in just going the higher averaging player regardless of cost.

Thoughts? (I know I mentioned this in the trades thread but thought full explanation may be helpful to others and more opinions are good, especially as I got one vote for each.)

Reasons for Oliver:
- Slight increase in TOG due to fitness? Had over 80% TOG 9/22 games last year. 2/2 so far this year.

Reasons for Cripps:
- Basement price - Priced to average just 98 after injuries last year, Ave 108 the year before and 123 so far.
- Carlton should improve (though looked bad on the weekend but Cripps still got 115).

Final thought: Bringing one in will leave me with 6 mid premiums but no Danger, Dusty or Crouch (who will all be top 5-6 scorers). As such, some merit in just going the higher averaging player regardless of cost.

Thoughts? (I know I mentioned this in the trades thread but thought full explanation may be helpful to others and more opinions are good, especially as I got one vote for each.)

Cripps, oliver becomes mrs jacobs this week

Coniglio and Gray vs Taranto and Oliver?
Cogs & Gray
Shaw Vs Luke Ryan Vs Charlie Curnow Vs Taranto
CC & Tarantula

Reasons for Oliver:

Reasons for Cripps:

Cripps & 80K
Fisher vs Bundy
I’d go with the Fisher. Not sure what a Bundy is but I like fish’n chips so the Fisher gets the nod from me

I like fish’n chips even more now. Bundy is disgusting

n5edXpZ.gif

Want to get Bonner in so trading Byrne to get him.. I need some cash from somewhere else to make it happen so have decided to trade Lambert out.

Narrowed it down to 4, who do I pick?

Acres, Taranto, Smith, Petracca

Want to get Bonner in so trading Byrne to get him.. I need some cash from somewhere else to make it happen so have decided to trade Lambert out.

Narrowed it down to 4, who do I pick?

Acres, Taranto, Smith, Petracca

Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back