Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acres 412k M/F v Taranto 365k M/F v Ellis-Yolmen 263k M

First 2 would need to be forward keepers to be worth bringing in obv. CEY more of a stepping stone.

Thoughts?

Jesse Hogan vs Tarranto

I've punted Menegola and currently traded in Tarranto but have a few concerns about his role and point scoring ability now that hopper is coming back into the GWS side.

Thoughts?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ditching Hunter Clark (for potato reasons). Have most of the decent rookies, so do I go:

Venables v waterman v fogarty (cats)

Will be a bench spot, so more looking at who might hang around the longest. Thoughts appreciated!

Why would you trade Holman a week before his price rise?

He never said he was trading Holman out!!!!

giphy.gif

Ditching Hunter Clark (for potato reasons). Have most of the decent rookies, so do I go:

Venables v waterman v fogarty (cats)

Will be a bench spot, so more looking at who might hang around the longest. Thoughts appreciated!
Venables is probably the most secure. West coast need to blood some younger mids given the vacancies from priddis and mitchell. Waterman is just filling space for Kennedy and Fogarty could get squeezed out with duncan returning along with selwood.

Titch and any rook under 200k
V
Oliver and fisher
V
Cogs and fisher +$$$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Westhoff perennially one of those players who will score 60s the minute you own him and 140s the week you trade him out.

K so deciding to trade Hibberd and Rayner this week....got 755k to spend on a forward/back.

Struggling with best combo....

Thoughts?

Could do Hibberd----> Bonner, Rayner ----> Westhoff/Walters? (can't afford Robbie if i get Bonner).

Taranto (more likely to score better but hopper / griffen com in ng back - will he be a keeper)

V

Fisher ($100k cheaper for danger fund but can he continue scoring till the byes)

Taranto (more likely to score better but hopper / griffen com in ng back - will he be a keeper)

V

Fisher ($100k cheaper for danger fund but can he continue scoring till the byes)
My first instinct is Taranto, but so many good players sharing the points ......more chance Fisher, as long as he's getting midfield minutes ....i haven't watched him closely

K so deciding to trade Hibberd and Rayner this week....got 755k to spend on a forward/back.

Struggling with best combo....

Thoughts?

Could do Hibberd----> Bonner, Rayner ----> Westhoff/Walters? (can't afford Robbie if i get Bonner).
If you get rid of Hibberd you want his replacement to be close to a 100 scorer .....i'm not a fan of Hibberd to Bonner, as that seems to be more about $$$ generation, than point generation ......Simpson probably the best option, but with your budget probably Shaw or Ryan

With the $$$ go Rayner either up to Bundy, who score a 100 last week .......or maybe downgrade & gamble on Higgins, if he plays midfield v small forward roll

4 good games in a row including JLT games where he averaged 101 PP100m

Hence im wondering new role?
He's a player that has a history of 4-6 games where a particular role has him scoring big, B4 he comes crashing back to Earth .......with Ryder out he'll be a good interim option / stepping stone (-6 games) ......just be careful of how many Port / GC players you have for that R10 bye

He's a player that has a history of 4-6 games where a particular role has him scoring big, B4 he comes crashing back to Earth .......with Ryder out he'll be a good interim option / stepping stone (-6 games) ......just be careful of how many Port / GC players you have for that R10 bye

I actually favor their bye man, round 14 is by far the hardest bye round this year....i can easily cover Gray/Westhoff with Ryan, then come round 14 will be a blessing with them playing.

Im gonna suss more options with my available balance. Will come back with more options for your guys opinions :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back