Player X vs Player Y (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have similar dilemma again .Thoughts much appreciated

Need to choose two of Mzungu,I.Smith,Didak and N.Roo to start.
Last round I got it right in N.Roo and Didak but this is different.
N.Roo finally found some form but are people backing him against the Blues and Jamison who kicked his butt last meeting?
Didak also finding form but has got 30 + touches twice for scores of 70 and plays Geelong.
Mzungu still looked ok against the Pies and should score much better versus the Dogs?
Smith I'm not sure about. Only got 40 is he sore/slowing down? But are there easy points there against G.C?

Who to pick and why? Thanks in advance.

I have the same dilema.

Smith and N Roo for me. N Roo is a premium and for mine you have to play him as he has the buggest ceiling. Didak just can't score hightly in SC this year, and Smith over Mzungu because the Hawks are playing Gold Coast.

Need to choose 2 players up forward with my options being Cloke, Harvey and Stevie Johnson. Which 2 to choose?

Who to start on the field.

Jarred Brennan or John Butcher?

I've gotta trade Franklin out.

First thought is Steve Johnson, who my opponent has and so he would be nullified.

But there are any players not seen in many teams who could outscore Johnson this week?

Thinking Hall, Le Cras?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in the same boat, Cloke has scored over 100 in 7 of his last 10 games and Harvey scored over 120 the last time the Roo's played the Tigers. Having said that, Scarlett usually does a good job of shutting down opponent's. Hard decision.

Broughton v Puopolo?

Ablett v Pendlebury v Swan v Mumford for captain?

Darling v Callinan?

I'm also wrestling the same choice as you. Sticking with Broughton at this stage. No idea who to go with for captain.
Possibly Callinan over Darling as Darling's hasn't been doing a lot lately, and Callinan looked pretty good the last game he played.

I'm also wrestling the same choice as you. Sticking with Broughton at this stage. No idea who to go with for captain.
Possibly Callinan over Darling as Darling's hasn't been doing a lot lately, and Callinan looked pretty good the last game he played.

Callinan a big chance to be the sub you would think. It will be him or Tambling I would say. I would go Darling.

Ablett captain every day of the week and twice on Tuesdays.

Broughton over Puopolo for me, he is due a big score.

Needing to trade out Buddy and Hodge.

Thinking Stevie J and Swallow

Or Okeefe/boomer/cloke and Judd/Pendles

Play both, now that Fyfe is out. :p

strange thought - mitch wallis or A Krak on the field, sadly with injury central hitting one of those two boys gets a game.. Callinan is also in the mix but fear of him being the sub rules him out

strange thought - mitch wallis or A Krak on the field, sadly with injury central hitting one of those two boys gets a game.. Callinan is also in the mix but fear of him being the sub rules him out

I'd go Wallis playing a depleted freo. Krakouer has too many people to share the points with and he plays geelong.

Who to bench out of I.Smith,Mzungu and Didak?

I'd go Wallis playing a depleted freo. Krakouer has too many people to share the points with and he plays geelong.

Smith. Bigger chance will get the sub vest either before or during the game.

Didak needs game time and Fremantle have 34 injuries!!

Cherers ub, idbench Mzungu of the3 Dids becomeseffecient he suddenly racks outa 120game and Smith should score 100againsttheGC

Cherers ub, idbench Mzungu of the3 Dids becomeseffecient he suddenly racks outa 120game and Smith should score 100againsttheGC

Thanks for the input. I'm just worried that Didak will struggle against Geelong efficiency wise. And Mzungu might score well ; someone's gotta get the ball for Freo? Any chance of Smith being sub/subbed? surely not with all their outs?

Jack Riewoldlt vs Barry Hall, who is likely to score more? (and is either likely to score 100+?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back