Player X vs Player Y (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brent Moloney or Colin Sylvia??? Don't know which one to bring in! Any thoughts??

^^ I've had Sylvia all year and if his attitude in the 2nd half of the year is anything to go by , Brent Moloney FTW !!!!!

url

....tell me u didn't listen to me ?...........

Haha umm i couldn't even tell you what either player averaged so on a whim i'll go the push up King.

Mine is which two to start out of Smith, Mzungu, Sylvia and Green.

Right now, i'm going on recent form and starting Smith and Mzungu. Don't mind the Melbourne boys against the Tiges though.

Dodged a bullet with Green but benching Sylvia cost me maybe 50 points. Can't complain with the output from the two young lads though :thumbsu:

Lower ,McKernan or Tutt as D7? If Tutt scores half as well again he would be better as he is in the midfield?

This would be my order:

1. Lower - likely to be given more time in midfield this week with all Freo's injuries.
2. Tutt - can't fault his debut but gotta remember he was up against the worst defence in the comp.
3. McKernan - would've been in the VFL all year if he played for a Melbourne-based club.

Suckling maybe another option.

I have Deledio Goodard Gibbs Fisher Adcock Heppel Otten (Howard Broughton Taylor).

Bock is too expenisve as next week I want to bring in Rioli for Sylivia.

I'd go Birchall, based on the Hawks 'easy' final two games & the fact that he's an outsider runner/receiver who you'd think shouldn't really need a rest b4 the finals...

Who to choose between Stevie J & Neon Leon???

My Prelim finlas opponent has them both, so who is more likely to torch it this week & back up again next week??

I'd go Birchall, based on the Hawks 'easy' final two games & the fact that he's an outsider runner/receiver who you'd think shouldn't really need a rest b4 the finals...

Who to choose between Stevie J & Neon Leon???

My Prelim finlas opponent has them both, so who is more likely to torch it this week & back up again next week??
Tough choice.
Leon more consistent, Stevie more likely to go big but could also be quiet. I'd say Stevie will score more this round and Leon the next. Leon for safety, Stevie for risk/reward.

Who to start - Gaff versus Brisbane or I.Smith versus Dogs?

Stevie J or Fyfe??? Such a tough decision. Only problem is with Stevie J i can only get a sandilands as a ruck for round 24???

Gaff or I.Smith to start?

Puopolo or McKernan to start? Usually I'd go the poo but he's named last on bench(could be subbed) and McKernan is named at C.H.B.

Thoughts please?:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stevie J or Fyfe??? Such a tough decision. Only problem is with Stevie J i can only get a sandilands as a ruck for round 24???
Same dilema for me. Both have games against the Pies in the following weeks... Stevie J a chance to be rested? (prolly not). Fyfe's MPP be handy next week perhaps if star mids are rested... Will Fyfe get more attention with star Dockers out? Hmmm

Gaff or I.Smith to start?

Puopolo or McKernan to start? Usually I'd go the poo but he's named last on bench(could be subbed) and McKernan is named at C.H.B.

Thoughts please?:confused:

I'd go Smith for sure, pretty reliable and been getting a lot of it lately...

Mzungu or Petrie?

How can i trust he won't be the sub? He hasn't before and I think he would be a good impact player.

On recent form and because the other is sore and was in doubt, Mzungu. Named in the centre too.
Like you said I don't think Pup is the type of player who would start as the sub. He seems more like a required small defender, not having missed a game since his debut.

Puopolo if there was no risk of him being the sub however I'm not risking it. I'm going to trade him for Birchal or Gibson do you reckon?

I'd stick with Birchall. Gibson surely will have less of the ball against the Dogs and G.C than he did against Carlton. Plus he will have his hands full with Bazza.

Like you said I don't think Pup is the type of player who would start as the sub. He seems more like a required small defender, not having missed a game since his debut.

Sorry mate I meant he WOULD be a good sub. He's strong, quick and tackles well, and has been used up forward in bursts. Him not being the sub yet could mean it's his turn!

I'm a bit worried about Puopolo now! My problem is who to start Iles or Didak? I picked up Didak dirt cheap and it hasn't really paid off. Could he be a sub against Freo or will he get game time? Don't trust Dids but he's due!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back